What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Muddler":02bugcl8 said:
FVF in a GBD New Era billiard.
You must be on your game today Mudd.. Two great items to enjoy.. Rest well tonight ...
Esoterica Margate in a Bent Canterbury.. Boots by the fire...

I went from cavendish to English and totally by-passed the VA's and Vaper's until now.

Having my first taste of Escudo and...wow!

I am now a fan.

Great smoke just now.. Two Friends English Chocolate in a GBD Rainbow.. Wow.. :cheers:

I haven't been able to get my hands on the Jacknife yet. Looking forward to it when it comes back available.

Earlier Chelsea Morning in a Sasieni bent Friar, and just now a great bowl of Penzance(gifted to me by BoB, Maiser) in a Castello full bent Antiquari. Man, what ever happened to Penzance?

Peace-Mike :bounce:

FVF in a Savinelli Milano, yum. Started the day with EMP in a BC bistro, then some Wessex BVF in an Autograph 8.

C&D Burley flake #1 in an old peterson 120 (dublin-shaped). This might be the best shape yet for taming this tobacco. Pretending to work from home, but the countdown to retirement is on....40 days.

morleysson":ll6c63eh said:
C&D Burley flake #1 in an old peterson 120 (dublin-shaped). This might be the best shape yet for taming this tobacco. Pretending to work from home, but the countdown to retirement is on....40 days.
Congratulations! I have to pretend to work for another few years...

Slow start today.. Great night winning all my pool games for the team.. I was giving a few shots of Whiskey here and there.. Got a ride home and my head is not working right yet.. Coffee and a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Peoria Canadian Sitter..

Finishing off a bowl of FVF in a GBD, to be followed by Meridian in a Savinelli.

Peterson Irish Oak in a Norrding. Its given me three perfect bowls in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.