What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed up here just now. This site looks good.

Earlier today I smoked two bowls of Davidoff Flake medallions (with the Cavedish cores removed) in a Lillehammer GL 63 and a Peterson 3. Right now I am pufiing a bowl of folded Capstan Gold Navy Flake in a cheap, but nice smoking, Big Ben Smokey.
I usually smoke every three days or so.

JackKnife Plug in a Stanwell with some tea. Good smoke, good weather. Planning about three more bowls.

Capstan Navy Cut RR in a Cavicchi. Tobacco brought from across the pond by my very thoughtful mother.

Grousemoor Plug in a Tinsky tanblast apple. Getting ready to resume the Big Love marathon - made it half way through season one yesterday.

Buddy

Some 07' Marlin Flake in a Caminetto Egg, great smoke. I'm glad that even though I love latakia blends, I had the sense to jar this stuff up. Peace-Mike :cheers:

Some PS LNF (gifted to me by our newest member Rodney T) in a Dunnie size 2 Shell Briar Lovat.
Thanks Rodney! :cheers:

Some JackKnife Plug in a Radice Stack, very rich and complex, excellent. Peace-Mike :p

Stepping out with a Bjarne bent ball and some Sasieni with a Guinness or two. I shall follow that up with some JackKnife Plug and a couple more Guinness. Cheers Brothers.

Picked up my first tin of Hamborger Veermaster...love it been smoking quite a bit of that. Finishing up the day with some Penzance in my Beraldi.

Just finished an amazing bowl of bright CR flake, my new favorite, in my 63M. Its been a long week, that bowl was well deserved.

Launching the week with some GH Louisiana Flake in a Tinsky faceted apple. And a cupa. Butt cold out...damn groundhog.

Buddy

Dan's Blue Note in a Peoria Canadian Sitter...Looks like bad weather moving in..

Dark Plug (a gift from Secret Santa) in a Radice Canadian. Very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.