Not open for further replies.

Muddler

Reaction score
What a beautiful old GBD!

Chelsea Morning in a Pete Mark Twain.

19Volks71

Reaction score
Love that GBD.
I'm smoking a bit of Balkan Sasieni in a Johs. All this wind is making for a quick smoke.

LIPIPE

Reaction score
Finished a bowl of Balkan Sasieni earlier this morning and now smoking a bowl of Sterling's 1776 Bostonian both breaking in my new Mario Grandi from brother Obelus. BTW I noticed my pipe on the bottom shelf of your cabinet. It continues to be a great smoker and one of my favorite pipes along with my Pete Kinsale and my Dunhills. Waiting to receive my pound of Penzance in shipment from Smokingpipes.com

scottbtdmb

Reaction score
Sneaking in one more pipe before heading off to work. It's Ashton Artisan Blend in a pre-trans Barling EXEXEL Fossil Pot. First English blend that I have had in awhile that has agreed with me!

SpeedyPete

Reaction score
Just finished a bowl of Pete's Sunset Breeze in a Diplomat

I envy the brothers for having such nice pipes. I got rid of mine years ago (1989) when I stopped smoking. Amongst them were twin Peterson Meerschaums, sterling silver and all!! :(

Jazzman

Reaction score
Earlier some Union Square in a Sav Bing's Favorite. After dinner, some 965 in a Castello Sea Rock 31. Peace-Mike :cheers:

johnnyxpipe

Reaction score
Smoking some Pirate Kake in a Custombilt while I listen to music and have a drink

velveteagle

Reaction score
Had a great night with an old friend on a long drive smoking my pipe.. Starting the day out again with Dan's Blue Note in a Peoria Canadian Sitter.. :cheers:

TallSmoke

Reaction score
Pipeworks & Wilke #191 in a Stanwell Zebrano. Nice, cool smoke.

johnnyxpipe

Reaction score
Pirate Kake in a Kolding (Any one know anything of this brand? I've been unable to find much about it on the internet.)

velveteagle

Reaction score
Heading outside to do some wood hauling chores and have a bowl of Lancer's Slices in a Sav Auto 5..

Status
Not open for further replies.