What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Catching up on some pipe smoking on this beautiful winter day.. OGS in a Bulldog Meer then my first try of Robert McConnell Scottish Cake in a Eagle Claw Meer.. I really like this baccy.. Left a good taste in my mouth and I enjoyed the entire smoke..

Earlier tonight a bowl of Pete's Irish Oak in a Davidoff Lavot and now some University Flake in a MM Legend.

A local blend "Andy's Favorite" in a King's Cross Featherweight. I only had 20-minutes, and the small bowl was perfect.

Pipe Night in Boston (SHPC Club meeting):
1 Fuente Churchill, a bowl of Marlin Flake in a Caminetto egg, a Bowl of 965 in a Dunhill billiard, and on the ride home another bowl of 965. I'm all smoked out!!! :sleep:

side note: Dock Perry headed up the sale of Pipetongue(Ken Collins) estate pipes, he did a masterful job and everyone got something special, a piece of a true Brother of the Briar.

Peace-Mike :cheers:

Sunshine and 25.F had a walk about the yard with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Dr. Grabow Riviera.. So enjoy this blend in the morning...

Finally getting nice enough -- and light enough out -- to walk into work again. Finished off a bowl of SL in a bent Radice "G" that I started last night. I feel virtuous about that, and the pipe has me in a good mood at work. That's different. :)

Bit of Chelsea Morning on the way to work today...yum.

Love the sunshine.. Frog Morton in a Brebbia Ascot then CH in a MM Country Gentleman ...

Earlier Union Square in a Castello 31. Just now some Chelsea Morning in a Castello Old Antiquari bent. Peace-Mike :cheers:

Continuing to revel in the Vitonian 1999 FVF in an old, genuine "Made in Denmark" short-shanked Canadian with a LL custom lucite stem.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:face:

Heading outside on this windy cold morning with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Fischer Meer Lined...

Status
Not open for further replies.