What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
61.F warming up.. Heading outside with a bowl of FVF in a Eagle Claw Meer... Time to open another tin of it..

Evening hour in the mid 70's really enjoying some 1999 Christmas cheer

Earlier a bowl of Union Square in my Dunnie Shell bent and just now a bowl of Embarcadero in my CAO Meer. Peace-Mike :lol:

Waking to some RB Plug in a Brigham blast billiard. The maple filter tames this plugs tendency to bite.

Buddy

Good morning here.. Got an inch of rain while I slept last night.. Heading out with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Bent Canterbury.. Lots of rain and storms to come..

Meridian in a Pete Mark Twain as evening settles.

Lancer's Slices then Red Paramour in a Jobey Shellmoor Extra Oom Paul.. Starting to rain big time again..

Earlier a so-so bowl of Blackpoint in a Nording Great Dane. Just now a GREAT bowl of JKP in a Sasieni beater. Peace-Mike :p

Dunhill Flake in my new Karl Eric. Not feeling it in this pipe :pale:

10 yr. old tin of Kong Frederik IX's Full in a basket pipe I picked up at JJ Fox of St. James while visiting London. The VA's in this full English blend have mellowed considerably. My first latakia this week and I'm enjoying it!

Lots more rain this morning.. Went outside for chores with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a 1/8th bent no name prince..

Public holiday here (not sure what it's about but no doubt it's important to our communist-inclined leaders) & a lazy day too. Late afternoon & it's FVF in a GBD New Era apple.

GBDNewEraapple.jpg

The bowl of Dunhill Virginia Flake was much more enjoyable this morning with my blatter pipe than the Karl Eric. I think I'm tasting too much ghosting on that pipe. Time for a salt treatment. This flake is still not one of my favorite Virginia's. Next bowl will be a Navy Flake.

Enjoyed a bowl of MC's Red Cake 5100 in a GBD Americana then some Esoterica Margate in a Bent Big Bruyers England...The rain has stopped for a time..

Breaking in my new Lorenzo 'Spitfire' estate pipe with half a bowl of American Delite.

One decent bowl of JKP in a Caminetto Egg and just now a nice bowl of Union Square in my giant Ardor Rocciata. Peace-Mike ;)

Last of the open JackKnife Plug in a Bulldog Meer.. Glad I got two containers and will let the other one age.. Great blend...

Penzance followed by a bowl of Daves Delight in a Johs :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.