What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

velveteagle

Reaction score
Morning chores done with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Dr. Grabow Riviera and hot coffee.. Great breakfast pre smoke.. :D

Just found a fantastic combo for me.. My just arrived Bulldog Meer filled with OGS.. Wow..

hobie1dog":qm6377hk said:
Shortcut to Mushrooms at lunchtime
That sounds really good hobie1dog.. Just got done with a bowl of Esoterica Margate.. Smooth.. I think I will load up a bowl of Shortcut to Mushrooms too.. :cheers:

Cruising into the evening with some OGS in a Tinsky tanblast bent billiard, and a brew.

Buddy

Today, while putting home through a snow shower, a parfait of Penzance and Chelsea Morning in a Nording Great Dane Freehand. More snow means I need to pack MORE pipes!

Peace-Mike :D

Penzance on the way home....man, this has turned out to be my "go-to" blend, and naturally I had to pick the hardest blend to find. :(

Yeah Hobie, you're preaching to the choir. The reason I did it parfait style was because I was down to my last 2 flakes!! Ugh!

Hey check my thread in The Tobacco Jar to get a little insight into the availibility of Penzance, everyone is looking for it. Peace-Mike :cheers:

Just tried some Frog Morton "On the Bayou".....I guess I'm just not a FM kind of guy as I don't like the standard FM either. :cry:

hobie1dog":rfvals3g said:
Just tried some Frog Morton "On the Bayou".....I guess I'm just not a FM kind of guy as I don't like the standard FM either. :cry:
It must be your taste buds differ from mine.. It comes across with great taste and smooth to me.. Maybe let it age or another pipe.. Too bad.. Starting the day with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in my Dr. Grabow Viking.. Lots of coffee here.. :D

Wood chopping and hauling with a bowl of MC's 5100 Red Cake in a Jobey Shellmoor Oom Paul...

Smoking the Frog in an Ashton billiard. With a side of wicked good coffee. A superb pairing, I might add.

Heading out in the snow fall to have a bowl of SWR in my Hand Made PawPaw...

Status
Not open for further replies.