What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a beautiful old GBD!

Chelsea Morning in a Pete Mark Twain.

Love that GBD.
I'm smoking a bit of Balkan Sasieni in a Johs. All this wind is making for a quick smoke.

Finished a bowl of Balkan Sasieni earlier this morning and now smoking a bowl of Sterling's 1776 Bostonian both breaking in my new Mario Grandi from brother Obelus. BTW I noticed my pipe on the bottom shelf of your cabinet. It continues to be a great smoker and one of my favorite pipes along with my Pete Kinsale and my Dunhills. Waiting to receive my pound of Penzance in shipment from Smokingpipes.com

Sneaking in one more pipe before heading off to work. It's Ashton Artisan Blend in a pre-trans Barling EXEXEL Fossil Pot. First English blend that I have had in awhile that has agreed with me!

Just finished a bowl of Pete's Sunset Breeze in a Diplomat

I envy the brothers for having such nice pipes. I got rid of mine years ago (1989) when I stopped smoking. Amongst them were twin Peterson Meerschaums, sterling silver and all!! :(

Earlier some Union Square in a Sav Bing's Favorite. After dinner, some 965 in a Castello Sea Rock 31. Peace-Mike :cheers:

Smoking some Pirate Kake in a Custombilt while I listen to music and have a drink

Had a great night with an old friend on a long drive smoking my pipe.. Starting the day out again with Dan's Blue Note in a Peoria Canadian Sitter.. :cheers:

Pipeworks & Wilke #191 in a Stanwell Zebrano. Nice, cool smoke.

Pirate Kake in a Kolding (Any one know anything of this brand? I've been unable to find much about it on the internet.)

Heading outside to do some wood hauling chores and have a bowl of Lancer's Slices in a Sav Auto 5..

Status
Not open for further replies.