What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two bowls of Chelsea Morning today, one in a Castello Sea Rock 31, and the other in a Castello Old Antiquari bent. Peace-Mike :tongue:

A bowl of Mr. Pease's most excellent Embarcdero in a ca. nineteen fifty-something Parker Straightgrain A billiard that LL made an ideal (both esthetically and functionally) lucite stem for.

Ambrosially Yours

:face:

Heinrich's Special Curly in a Pietenpauw bulldog.

Bowl of Marlin Flake in an Ardor Urano Calabash, excellent. Peace-Mike :cheers:

wrapping up this long week with a big bowl of a freshly cracked tin of Penzance...in my Beraldi. TGIF.

I'm fininishing the week with Balkan Sasieni....a week of bullshit with BS in my pipe. The perfect end. The pipe is a Dunnie Savory lovat pot. One of my best smokers. On Long Island we have bumper stickers on our vehicles that say "Montauk, the End". For me, tonight it's BS the end.

Waking to some CD Three Friars in a Tinsky rho w/ seal ivory shank treatment. And a java.

Buddy

Wessex Curly Cut in a Pietenpauw nosewarmer Rhodesian.

First pipe today was S/G Balken flake in a med-large lattice meer. Now onto a bowl of Old Gowrie in a full bent Armellini Straight Grain. Don't know whats next, might go for a cigar these evening.

Earlier some Union Square in a Stanwell Golden Danish. Just now a BIG bowl of Chelsea Morning in an Ardor Urano Calabash that I got from Pipetongue's estate sale. What a great pipe, and it's good for a long smoke. Only problem is I'm out of scotch before smoke is over.

Which leads me to the cause of and solution to all of life's problems. MORE SCOTCH!!!

Peace-Mike :cheers:

p.s. Pacem en Puffing indeed :p

Went with Pease Cairo in a large Barling 6106 Fossil.

Tuskegee Airman in my no-name Meerschaum.

I got this nice Meer 8 years ago, and it was cheap and it's a great pipe.

Thx,
Tak

Balkan Sasieni in an oldie but goodie Kaywoodie. See, I am a poet and a pipe smoker. Best Wishes out to you Mike. We are seeing Spring in New York and I guess you are saying so long to summer in So. Africa. Hope you don't have a winter season like we have just recovered from.

Earlier some Union Square in a Caminetto Egg. Just now some Chelsea Morning in a Castello bent Old Antiquari. Peace-Mike :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.