What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last bowl is always special. Tonight it is Penzance in a large Oom Paul. Outstanding event it truly is.

PS Lux Twist Flake in the new La Rocca for the drive in this morning.

Two bowls of Union Square, one on the ride home in a Dunhill Shell bent and just now in a Castello #! Sea Rock. The Jazzman has smoketh........Peace-Mike :cheers:

mcclelland's 2100 in my new Stanwell Rhodesian, which is also my first briar.

Peterson's 3Ps in a Tao Dublin but getting bored with this blend.

getting ready for the drive home with a bowl of hamborger veermaster in my nording...

'02 Haddos in a Sav Straight Grain pot. I haven't smoked HV in a long while, Tal. You just whetted my taste buds; think I'll crack a tin before long! :face:

The ride home was Union Square in a Nording Great Dane, just now some Westminster 07' in a Radice Rind Stack. Peace-Mike :bball:

PS Lux Twist Flake in the Sasquatch...and a Newcastle.

Good to be home after work. Harrowing drive home in torrential rain. FVF in a GBD New Era billiard.

After an hour in the sun by Lake Mjøsa, in an attempt to excorcise some of the buildt up Norwegian wintergunk. I'm now in the middle of a bowl of Davidoff Flake Medallions (with the Cavendish cores removed) in a Lillehammer GL half bendt broken.
Wonderful Virginia with just enough Perique to give it that sweet/sour Champagny taste. If you haven't tried it...

First bowl in two days (severe stomach flu): GH Best Brown #2 in a Tinsky tanblast rho. Gatorade on the side.

Buddy

Rode home with some Chelsea Morning in a Dunhill Grp 5 billiard, just finished a nice bowl of Union Square in a Stanwell Golden Danish. Peace-Mike :p

Trying C&D Junkyard Dog in a Ser Jac. So far I like it.

JKP in a Pete Supreme. Beautiful evening here - I'm barbequeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.