What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enough rain already.. Just went outside with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Wally Frank LTD Giant Canadian..

Meridian in a Pete Mark Twain. It's getting quite chilly here in SA.

Red Paramour in a Royal British then C&D Two Friends English Chocolate in the same pipe.. Windy here..

A bowl of Meridian in a Dunnie Grp 5 billiard. Just now my first bowl ever of Reiner's LGF, it was really good, should only get better from here on in. Peace-Mike :sunny:

Beautiful sunny morning.. Started out with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Peoria Canadian Sitter. Then Some SG Chocolate Flake in a Eagle Claw Meer.. Heading out for chores with a bowl of FVF in a Chubby Fieldstub.. Looks like my kind of pipe smoking day... :cheers: :cheers:

Astley's No. 99 in a Sasieni 5 Dot, with a cup of Earl Grey. One of the most delicious combinations I've so far :cheers: .

Beautiful morning.. Windy but 55.F Had a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Dr. Grabow Riviera Canadian for my breakfast smoke.. Lots of chores this morning.. Heading out soon with a bowl of KingFisher in a IRC Dijon Briar soon.. Good day again for smoking it up...

Evening all. Union Square in a Pietenpauw stack Rhodesian.

PietenpauwstackRhodesian.jpg

That is one work of art Mudd.. Going to order one from this maker down the road.. I am sure he makes one heck of a chubby Rhodesian.. Just got back from some yard work with a bowl of Balkan Sasieni in a IRC Dijon.. 65.F sunny and windy.. I love it.. :cheers:

Earlier a great bowl of Fillmore in my Ardor Urano Rocciata, just now a good bowl of Union Square in my Ardor Calabash. Peace-Mike :cheers:

-------

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/viewtopic.forum?t=12700

Status
Not open for further replies.