What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pipe Club night in Boston. One large Fuente churchill, a bowl of Fillmore in my giant Ardor, and finally a bowl of Union Square in a Castello bent, with a side of Dewar's as we toasted the greatest fighting force in the world. Peace-Mike :cheers:

"God will judge our enemies, we'll arrange the meeting"-NAVY Seals 6 Team

Started with a sunny morning and a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Peoria Canadian Sitter.. Then MC's Classic Samsun in a Italian Oom Paul Sitter.. Lots of coffee this morning...

Earlier some Fillmore in my Dunnie Grp5 biliard, just now some Union Square in my CAO Meer. Peace-Mike :cheers:

Man oh man have I been busy. My first bowl in a few days and boy am I loving it.

Blackpoint in my Radice FFF Clear Rhodesian. :D

Looks like a sunny morning..40.F Just had a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Dr. Grabow Riviera Canadian while walking about outside doing chores..

Meridian in a Benni Jorgensen Dublin.

Hard to stay out of the beautiful sunny day here.. McC's Classic Samsun in a Erik Nording Rusticated #5..

A cup of Russian tea, a bowl of Samovar and a smoldering Loewe Banbury pot.

A bowl full of Dunhill 965 Murray's Era in a Peterson Kapet. Thanks to Natch for the 965. It is really good.
Milan

McClelland's Black Shag in the RAD Rhodesian

Quadruple Virginia over SWR in a white CCSS natural Freehand with coffee on the side.

The fair Embarcadero graces me with her company tonight.

By way of PeeDee's Christmas Bomb Castello Collection Prince.

Both are exemplary :cheers:

:face:

Status
Not open for further replies.