What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Penzance in an Il Duca DD Bulldog.
Uncharted territory for me; a new blend in a new pipe!
To my taste buds, this stuff tastes just like it smells in the tin, which to me, it a very good thing. Big Flavor!
I think I chose the right pipe for it as well.
Cheers!

Late afternoon, spouse in the other room watching old movies on TV... Maltese Falcon, of course!

Cooling off here.. Had a bowl of Lancer's Slices in a Wally Frank LTD Chubby Bullcap.. Heading out soon to watch for rain with a bowl of Red Paramour in the same pipe..

Excellent sunny afternoon. After watching Rory keep his lead in the US Open, I smoked a bowl of Kendal Plug in my recently acquired Peterson bulldog.

Started the day with Peretti 333 in my Pete Bulldoggy. Got a ghost of the John Patton's Gold Nugget Deers tongue I've been smoking in this lately! Otherwise all good.

:!:

Mid afternoon tried a new blend - GLP Robusto in my Stanny 19 Legend. Nice enough, but kind of one dimensional.

Need to kick it up a notch.

Cheers,

RR

Earlier some JKP in a Castello 31, just now some P&C Anniversary Kake in an Ardor Calabash. Peace-Mike :tongue:

Beautiful morning here.. Heading outside with a bowl of G/H Bob's Chocolate in a Fisener Meer Lined... Coffee is flowing..

Davidoff Royalty, from the never ending tin, in an Ashton poker.
Happy Dad's Day!

Tried out a burley blend called Nearly Perfect (blended by a local-ish tobacconist, Burlington of Whyte) in my Stanwell HCA, and darned if it didn't live up to it's name. It's described as an aromatic burley, and it has some sort of topping I can't quite put my finger on; it seems to just add a general sweetness.

Trying H&H blends right now.. Had some Classic Burley Kake in a GBD New Era Volcano.. Pretty good smoke.. Now heading outside with a bowl of Anniversary Kake in a MM Great Dane Spool.. Seems to have way less bite when I smoke it in a Cob...

Just one nice bowl of JKP in my Ardor Giant Rocciata. Peace-Mike :tongue:

Overcast with hopes of rain.. Started the morning with a bowl of the last of G/H Bob's Chocolate in a Bent Canterbury.. Then had some OGS in a Sav Auto #5. Just got back from enjoying a bowl of Esoterica Margate in a Dunhill Shell 53.. Just received my vintage K&P Peterson's 312 pipe in the mail..It is in fantastic shape and loaded with some FVF for a test smoke soon.. :cheers:

Overcast and some breeze.. Starting the morning with a bowl of Two Friends English Chocolate in a 1/8 bent no name Prince.. More Coffee

Classic Burley Kake in my old (1920) Kaywoodie Oom Paul.

Status
Not open for further replies.