What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier some JKP in my new HCA III Stanwell Churchwarden, long cool smoke. Just finished a big bowl of Scottish Cake in my Ardor Calabash. Peace Brothers-Mike :p

Just cracked a tin of Wessex Brown Virginia Flake. Wow, in a Sav Auto 5.

Several bowls of OGS in a MM cob. My first time smoking a cob, and it was...GREAT! I had no idea...

Recovery day here.. Went to a birthday party.. Coffee is life.. Dan's Blue Note in a Bent Canterbury...

JackKnife Plug in a naked coral Tinsky caldron. And a SF Red Bull on the side.

Spending the afternoon at the MIL's - something stronger will be needed :lol:

Buddy

SG Chocolate Flake in my Radice Clear FFF Rhodesian. Yum yum!

Earlier some SHPC's "VR" in a Stanwell Nordic Volcano, just now some Triple Play in an Ardor Rocciata. Peace-Mike :tongue:

Nice day really.. Dunhill Flake in a Charatan's London England..Then FVF in a Sav 320 Trivi..

velveteagle":ftbzdmn0 said:
Nice day really.. Dunhill Flake in a Charatan's London England..Then FVF in a Sav 320 Trivi..
Wow, you´re collection is growing nicely VE! Bravo!! 8)

Meridian in an Ashton Pebble Grain billiard.

MisterE":gedygv27 said:
velveteagle":gedygv27 said:
Wow, you´re collection is growing nicely VE! Bravo!! 8)
Thanks MisterE.. I have learned allot from other pipe smoking friends and I love Vintage pipes.. Getting my collection little by little and enjoying the smoking of each in their own way.. The new Save 320 is breaking in just fine.. I am really trying to remember to sip the smoke on each to keep the bowl in good shape and get the best from each blend.. Heading out on this rainy day to smoke a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a No Name Prince which is a fantastic little smoker.. Have a great day.. :cheers:

Earlier some Escudo 07' in a Caminetto Egg, yum. Just now some JKP in a Castello Natural Vergin 65, yum as well. Peace-Mike :lol:

Just finished off a bowl of Ennerdale in my Lakeland dedicated Nording. Sometimes this stuff is the only thing that hits the spot!

Status
Not open for further replies.