What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a wonderful weather day here.. Smoked a bowl of OGS in a Tinsky Squat Bulldog.. Then pulled out the CAO Big Head Meer full of SG's Chocolate Flake.. Have a great day Brothers.. :cheers:

Enjoying a bowl of Beck's Ol'Limey Bastard in a great Peterson Kinsale XL20. My options this afternoon were to clean up hurricane debris or kick back and I've obviously made the right choice.

Uhle's blend 300 in a Castello Sea Rock bulldog. Spent the whole day indoors weathering the storm. Irene had a very bad temper here in New England but not as bad as she hit our Brothers to the South. hope everyone fared well and that all are safe.

Glad to hear your okay DocWatson.. Just working outside here.. Smoked a bowl of Toss Can Mix in a MM Country Gentleman Cob.. Hey DW where do you get your Uhle's blend 300 ? is it a good burning burley blend ? When I get some time I will try to contact a merchant in the upper peninsula of our state to see if they can ship some here.. Uhle's does not bother with shipping to Michigan anymore.. Our wonderful tax system I guess.. Have a great day..

Tried Chelsea Morning for the first time today. Love it! I'm a huge Latakia fiend, but needed something a touch lighter than Odyssey and/or Penzance during the day. Mr. Pease seldom disappoints, but he sure hit the mark with this one!

Penzance here as well in a Pete Kinsale XL20. Ninety minutes of sheer peacefulness this late Sunday evening.

Too tired to give my TAD purchases their proper attention, tonight. Went with a half bowl of Standard Mixture Mellow in my Spitfire. Looking forward to experiencing a brand new tobacco during the day.

luxury navy flake with a cup of chocolate macadamia coffee, extra strong.

Good Morning.. Cool here 54.F but sunny.. Heading outside with a bowl of Uhle's Black Stoker gifted.. IN a Bent Canterbury.. :cheers:

velveteagle":vfwamlbt said:
Glad to hear your okay DocWatson.. Just working outside here.. Smoked a bowl of Toss Can Mix in a MM Country Gentleman Cob.. Hey DW where do you get your Uhle's blend 300 ? is it a good burning burley blend ? When I get some time I will try to contact a merchant in the upper peninsula of our state to see if they can ship some here.. Uhle's does not bother with shipping to Michigan anymore.. Our wonderful tax system I guess.. Have a great day..
According to the listing of retail locations on the Uhle website, there is a beverage-party store in Grand Rapids that carries Uhle products. Perhaps they might have it or could order it for you. I think Grand Rapids is in your general area, is it not?

Spent most of yesterday in the garage babysitting the pump with a Falcon and a bunch of 1Q. Good times!

Buckshot":910dqe6v said:
es not bother with shipping to Michigan anymore.. Our wonderful tax system I guess.. Have a great day..
According to the listing of retail locations on the Uhle website, there is a beverage-party store in Grand Rapids that carries Uhle products. Perhaps they might have it or could order it for you. I think Grand Rapids is in your general area, is it not?[/quote]

Indeed Buckshot.. That is much closer.. I shall have to give them a call and see whats up.. Thanks .. :cheers:
Smoked a bowl of Uhle's Black Stoker Gifted.. in a Bent Canterbury.. Then while playing some horse shoes a bowl of McC's Dark Star in a CAO Persian Magistrate Meer. Very good smoking..

Finishing up a bowl of C&D Red Carpet after a nice stroll with my dog. Red Carpet is turning out to be one of my favorite evening smokes... Very similar to Briar Fox but with enough perique tickle in the nose and just a slight Turkish influence. If I had to guess, I'd say this has much less Turkish than Sunday Picnic but it could just be that the red VA is much more in your face than the lighter VA in SP.

Finally, finally, I can get relax and try one of these new purchases. After some consideration, I've decided to start with a half-bowl of Mac Baren Burley London Blend in my M.M. Missouri Pride.

Good morning to all. Just lighting up a Viprati with some Frog Morton Across the Pond which is a new tobacco for me. Slow burning, cool with a lot of flavor. So far I like it.

Have a wonderful day!

Good morning John and other brothers. I've just lit some Sterlings 1776 Bostonian in a no name straight grain favorite billiard. This is a great blend that I always keep in a steady rotation. Can't say enough about my friend Jack Peterson as a master blender and his delicious menu at his Sterling Tobacco Co.

A good morning to the local brothers.. And hello to the ones across the big puddle.. Just did morning chores after a long and late horse shoe gathering last night.. Smoked a bowl of Dan's Blue Note to wake up with a Peoria Canadian Sitter and a cup of coffee..

Morning to you all West of Greenwich Meridian. Here's it's early evening & I have FVF burning in a little GBD lovat.

Status
Not open for further replies.