What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

velveteagle

Reaction score
MC Red Cake 5100 in a Big Bent Bruyers England.. Windy and warm here.. Feels like a storm moving in..

3 blind moose in a Rho yard pipe while I curse at the lawn mower which refuses to start,,,,

Overcast but 59.F Just did morning chores and smoked a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Bent Canterbury.. Working on a big cup of Coffee..

Kingfisher in a little Pietenpauw bulldog.

Earlier a great bowl of Fillmore in a sasieni beater, and just now a bowl of LGF in a Castello sea Rock 31. Peace-Mike :bball:

Had a good visit with my Dad n Mom today.. Smoked Lancer's Slices and then Red Paramour in a La Strada Ultima...

Overcast but starting a great news day here.. Dan's Blue Note in a 1/8th bent no name Prince... :cheers:

Late afternoon here & I'm finishing off a bowl of Bayou Morning in a Peterson Deluxe 9s.

Keeping busy today.. McC's Classic Samsun in a Erik Nording Red Rusticated #5.. Heading outside again with a bowl of SG's Chocolate Flake in a Bulldog Meer..

Embarcadero.

Old timer Parker straightgrain billiard with an LL optomised lucite stem.

It was so good I turned around and did it again. :D

:face:

Peterson's Deluxe Mixture in a bent Diplomat with Raspberry Chocolate coffee on the side.

What happened to spring ? Overcast and cold here 43.F Took a walk outside with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Wally Frank LTD Giant Canadian..

Enjoying a bowl of SG RB Plug in a Brigham blast billiard. Lo-carb Monster on the side.

Buddy

Looking for a strong smoke today.. Just got back from outside walking about with a bowl of SG's Black XX Twist in a Eagle Claw Meer.. Just love this blend..

Back home, good supper, now it's FVF in a GBD billiard.

Enjoying a mix of leftover tobaccos and cigar end in my Sav bulldog. I've kinda given this pipe the cold shoulder lately in favor of other pipes, it's smoking like a dream now! I wonder what took it so long to come into its own?

Homegrown burley/GLP Telegraph Hill, pressed 2 yrs, in a cob,,,

Just back from the road travel today with my son. Had a great day. Played pool and visited an old friend . Smoke the heck out of Lance's Slices.. in a Wally Frank Chubby Rhodesian.. I am a bit tipsy.. heading to bed with a good apple and pillow.. Sleep well brothers...

Status
Not open for further replies.