What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a nice bowl of After Hours Flake in my trusty ole cob. More to come tomorrow while studying for my last final!

Been sick a few weeks with a bad cough -- first day in a long time I craved a pipe. Chelsea Morning in a small bowled Pete and a cup of hot tea.

Overcast morning.. Was out late last night.. Getting ready to go play some golf if the weather holds out. Just had my morning smoke of Dan's Blue Note in a Fisener Meer Lined. Loaded up a bowl of SG's ST. James Flake for the trip to the course.. Have a great day..

First pipe of the evening is Dunhill Flake in a Pete Supreme bent billiard.

Had a great day at the golf course.. First time in two years without range practice... The greens were super fast.. Shot a 48 on a long back 9.. Smoking a bowl of Lancer's Slices in a GBD Americana.. Then some MC Red Cake 5100 in the same pipe.. chores done .. Beer time..

Gave my boss some Escudo this AM,(he smokes ONLY CH) ,,,around lunch he gave it back,,,"tastes like burnt rubber",,,I've given him samples of my best several times and noticed them in the trash.
Vowed to myself never to try expanding his horizons again.

Smoked a great bowl of Escudo in a Cavicchi Dublin Lovat,,

I know a guy like that Mark.. He told me in confidence that if he tried something else he may like it better than CH and he did not want to spend the money on it...
Just had a bowl of OGS in a GBD Americana.. Before that I had a bowl of SG's Black XX Twist in a Eagle Claw Meer... Nice windy warm day here..

Breakin' in the new Pete with some burley tonight, already an awesome smoker right off the bat!

Hey all. Having some PS Luxury Twist Flake with a pinch of 2015. Much better than I would have imagined!

Another breakfast of RB Plug, this time in a large Brebbia billiard. Probably have to finish it on the commute.

Buddy

Love a sunny breezy morning..Waking up slow with a bow of Dan's Blue Note in a Bent Canterbury and hot coffee..

Some Three Oaks Syrian in my Loewe pot with a steaming cup of fresh black coffee... a.k.a Rise and Shine! :sunny:

Found a baggie of PS LNF in my travel kit that was pretty dry but not crunchy. Fired it up and it was one of the best smokes that I have had in a long while. Was perfect with a strong cup of tea and a book out on the deck.

Dunhill Flake in a Pietenpauw Rhodesian nosewarmer.

Just returned from some shopping for animal foods.. My postal person dropped off a package that was a tobacco trade.. Lots of goodies. Just smoked a bowl of SG's Squadron Leader in a Bent Big Bruyers English.. It was a very mellow tasting but heady smoke.. I like it...

Just finished a bowl of Penzance in a Rinaldo bulldog

Esoterica Stone Haven in a Eagle Claw Meer.. Then Esoterica Penzance in a Royal British Sitter.. Love these two blends after the first bowl..

Two great bowls of JKP today, one in my Dunnie Billiard and just now another in my Stanwell Volcano. I just order 2 more tins of the stuff, plus 2 of TriplePlay...can't wait til Friday. Peace-Mike :cheers:

Peterson's Perfect Plug for the first time in a straight MM Country Gentleman to get a "true" taste before I try it in a briar. I'm amazed at how well this lights and stays lit after being rubbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.