What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
An interesting bowl of Laurel Heights in my Ardor Giant Rocciata, and just now a nice bowl of JKP. I'm smoking my way through the GLP catalog, and having fun doing it. Peace-Mike :pirat:

Wessex Campaign Dark Flake in an Altinok Rhodesian. Wow.

A bowl of Dunhill Light Flake in a Calabresi Metamorfosi I picked up today (one of two pipes...woah boy). Gotta say, a great smoke from the very first bowl!

Had a second bowl today - some Reiner Long Golden Flake in my Don Carlos bent apple. I don't care for blends with lots of Perique - this one had just the right touch. Good quality tobacco and smoke.

Started the day after a light breakfast with a great bowl of John Pattons' Gold Nugget. Burley and Deers' Tongue. Blackhorse put me on to this and it's a winner for a light start to the days' smoking. Had it in my Peterson 1/4 bent Bulldoggy.

This afternoon I finished my last bit of C&D Country Gentleman in my Stanwell Legend 19. Great mellow contemplative smoke with a book. Gotta get some more of this in.

Next up after supper will be a pipeload of P&W Churchill or #78 in a Maestro Poker. After which I may round out the evening with a nitecap of Wilderness in my Wiley rhody.

Life is good!

Have a wonderful Saturday night gents!

Cheers,

RR

:)

Breaking in a new Autgraph 4 with a little telegraph hill.

Started the evening with Embarcadero in the Castello Collection Prince PeeDee bombed me with a while back at Christmas. *****

Now FVF in an elderly Peterson N/L Deluxe apple, from back when a DL was a straightgrain. *****

Both have been dedicated to their respective tobaccos for years.

Works for me :D

:face:

Cold rainy windy day here.. Just did some outside chores with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Dr. Grabow Riviera Canadian.. Time to drink more coffee and dream of warmer weather...

Delightfully gray, rainy morning on the coast, perfect for some Astley's No.99 in a nice Celius freehand blast, with tea in a big cup!

After dinner bowl of Kingfisher in a Pietenpauw bulldog.

Earlier a nice bowl of Union Square in a Sav Bing's Fav, just now a nice bowl of Laurel Heights in my Nording Great Dane. Peace-Mike :rabbit:

Blackwoods in a Sav author (shape 320)..goes very well with a glass of Knob Creek bourbon to sip. :D

Continuing to break in my Pete 53. Loving this pipe more and more every smoke

Just finished a small bowl of straight Latakia in my Dr. Grabow Grand Duke, now packing 3P's into a 1/8th bent basket flake pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.