What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the smoky taste and room note. Smooth and mystic all in the same bowl. A cool smoke in a thicker bowl.

optimum in a nording signature with a cup o dunkin dounuts; ready for the moring :lol:

Late start today.. Dan's Blue Note in a Dr. Grabow Riviera Canadian.. Overcast and windy here 59.F.. Summer ??

Busy smoking day here.. Red Paramour in a GBD Americana Heading out soon after some food with a bowl of Dunhill Flake in a Dunhill Shell 53..

Rode home with some Scottish Cake in my Dunnie Grp 5 billiard, pretty nice VaPer, just now some JKP in my new(ouch$) Castello Natural Vergin bent 65, awesome smoke. Peace from the East-Mike :rabbit:

American Delite with added Burley in a Churchwarden.

Smokin' it Hobbit style :)

Good Morning.. Dan's Blue Note in a Fisener Meer Lined Briar.. I see sunshine.. :cheers:

Mornin' all! Having SG Coniston Cut plug in a 1986 Dunnie filter 3103. Kind of an odd pipe as not many DH filter pipes were destined for US distribution.

Beautiful day here so I am taking a break from mowing the lawn.. Smoked some Dunhill Flake in a Wally Frank LTD Chubby Rhodesian. Then some SG's Squadron Leader in a Wally Frank LTD Blackthorne 25.. Love to mow with music head phones on and a pipe going.. :D

I have a bowl of FVF drying out, I'm gonna smoke it in a SAS 4 Dot that just came in the mail!

Status
Not open for further replies.