What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished off a bowl of nightcap. Taking the last swig of Scotch and going to bed. good night all.

Luxury navy in Bjarne tomato. Another bowl of Germain's brown flake in a group 2 poker on standby

This morning it's Arcadia along with dark roast coffee on the back porch.

More SG SL, more bulldogs, more tea.
I'm predictable, me!

Breakfast menu- mystery Balkan blend that a friend gave me in my new Peterson bulldog. I really wish I knew what this stuff was, its similar to the Dunhill 965 I smoked last night but its got a sweeter finish to it.

...and coffee of course

Buenos días gentlemen!

Having a parfait of G&H Brown Flake and SG Navy Flake in a Velani Lovat. The two go together very nicely. I woke up sinfully late and am having coffee on the side. 8)

MacBaren Navy Flake, in an Il Duca Morta bulldog.
Haven't smoked this blend in awhile, although it was once a favorite.
I've been missing out.

Just finished some Penzance in a K.Erik egg. Great weather here in south Louisiana ! Too nice to stay inside. I think I'll get a few more bowls in before sundown.

*big lazy Saturday morning stretch* The rare morning smoke with that new McClelland Town Topic in my Washington cob. 8) The sun is just right for October.

Nothing better to do today than sit around and smoke. Relaxing with some Briar Fox in my Peterson bent bulldog

Pembroke, in a group 4 saddle billiard.
Enjoying the timelessness of a good smoke, a glass of port and avant garde jazz.
Goodnight BoB.

A nice easy Sunday Morning. Starting out with Lagonda in a Pete XL23.

MacB Navy Flake in a W.O. Larsen bulldog.
Wow, seven yellow and two red cards during QPR vs. Chelsea.
That's entertainment!

Status
Not open for further replies.