What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Union Square in my Bos Swirl....giving FVF a run for the money. JW Black and the Devil joining the dance.

Peterson's Sherlock Holmes Blend in a Kaywoodie 2009 POY, the Bulldog shape. Watching the 5th game of the World Series.

Pipeworks and Wilke Vermont Maple, that's some good stuff, in a new MM cob diplomat.

I can hear those crappie calling...

Bill

Hope everyone is off to a great start today. Back to work mañana for me.

G&H Brown Flake with a sprinkle of McB Acadian Perique on top in a Sasieni Billiard.

Nothing! :(

I woke up yesterday with a sore throat and all I could think was "please don't let me get sick right before the West Coast show"

And it just so happens that this morning I woke up sick as hell. Instead of smoking for the next few days, I'll be taking various cold and cold prevention tablets and such. I hope this blows over in the next week

Big n Burley in a Grabow author, followed by Morley's Best in the same pipe--

Shane: Feel better rapidly man. Your pipes will become lonely and feel abandoned.

Marty

Earlier some SHPC VR in a Dunhill Grp 5 billie, just now a big bowl of Embarcadero in my new Ser Jacopo Maxima full bent. Peace-Mike :cheers:

Finishing off the evening with GLP Quiet Nights in a GBD Bent Billiard.

University flake in a bent MM Legend... man, it's still and cold outside and the stars are looking great! I can see the smoke from the factory stacks downtown rising right straight up into the sky.

Mac Baren Navy Flake in one of my rejects.

Abe

MisterE":fez1f6z1 said:
A parfait of LNF and McB Acadian in a Karl Erik Horn.
Just did a parfait myself, my first one. Boswells Magnum topped with Boswells PA Dutch Treat as a starter. Two dissimilar tobaccos, but turned out nice. In a no-name Dutch freehand.

Buenos días gentlemen.

It's a Vaper morning. PS Bullseye in a Dunnie and now GH Brown Flake with a pinch of McB Acadian in a Sasieni 4 Dot.

A layer mix for this first morning smoke in a no name billiard. It's 50/50 BCA and Wilke's Bestmake with a layer of Penzance in between. This billiard is one with a tall bowl so it is well suited for this treat. The Penzance flake was left over in the bowl from late last evening but still great smokin' tobacco.

Status
Not open for further replies.