What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1Q in a cob...

Is that billiard a Stanwell? Which line is that? Beautiful pipes :)

Harlock999":7eehq4un said:
More MacB Navy Flake in an Il Duca bulldog.
The current rotation:

ADK_Pipe":f4xzz2v3 said:
1Q in a cob...

Is that billiard a Stanwell? Which line is that? Beautiful pipes :)
Hi, thanks!
The billiard is an Ashton Pebble Grain LX. Here's a better picture, down toward the middle of the page:
https://www.brothersofbriar.com/t12890-ashton-poker

G&H Gawith Red In a Cob this morning.

G&H Balkan Mixture in a Kaywoodie 83b.

The prince in a medico panel,it is ugly,but smokes good.

Earlier a bowl of 07 Escudo, just now some HOTW in a new Radice Rind full bent, I really like this tuff. Peace-Mike :tongue:

s.ireland":4ptp4tzt said:
Harlock999":4ptp4tzt said:
The current rotation:
Xmas is coming up fast, Chris... I think both of those pipes would suit me just fine 8)

Astley's 109 in a group 3 bulldog for me
I'm not stingy, wanting both - but i'd sure like to have the Bulldog on the right (for X-mas). S. Ireland would be happy, i'm sure, with the one on the left for Christmas. :lol:

Rob_In_MO":2vbmdw9m said:
s.ireland":2vbmdw9m said:
Xmas is coming up fast, Chris... I think both of those pipes would suit me just fine 8)
I'm not stingy, wanting both - but i'd sure like to have the Bulldog on the right (for X-mas). S. Ireland would be happy, i'm sure, with the one on the left for Christmas. :lol:
Pipes? Oh those...
Those are just subliminal advertisements paid for by the international pipe syndicates. Keeps us wanting more.
I see them all the time, but they're just digital hallucinations.
Sorry, what was I talking about? I've just come down with an undeniable urge to visit www.buypipesnow.com...

Rob_In_MO":qr3hgjwp said:
s.ireland":qr3hgjwp said:
Harlock999":qr3hgjwp said:
The current rotation:

Astley's 109 in a group 3 bulldog for me
Haha It's difficult to not be greedy when it comes to Harlock's pipes... Every one he's shown is to die for! Especially the chickenfoot!

But yes, Rob, I'd be very happy with that Ashton :lol!:

More Old Gowrie but this time in a Heeschen bent P

Good morning!
Pembroke in a group 4 saddle billiard for me, with tea.
Sausages cooking up. Love the way these aromas mingle!

Both of those are top notch H! That stack billiard me likey.

Breaker, breaker....having some OJK in a GBD, over....

Fallout":w7auemss said:
Penzance along with iced tea.
lot of win in those 5 words.

H&H Anniversary Kake in a Stanwell Zebrano, chasing it down with an Abita Abbey Ale.

Earlier a bowl of Triple Play in a Radice Rind bent, just now a hefty bowl of Embarcadero in a Radice Rind Stack. Peace-Mike :tongue:

Outside raking leaves smoking some Boswell Christmas cookie in one of my no name Billiards (yard pipe)

Status
Not open for further replies.