What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
s.ireland":rfjwg2c1 said:
Astley's 109 in a group three bulldog. Taking a final walk through of the West Coast pipe show before I head back home. It's been a great time :cheers:
Lucky!
Have a safe ride home!

Peterson Perfect Plug in an Ed Burak Connoisseur Calabash.

GLP Jacknife Plug in a Cob MM Country Gent.

After a hearty Sunday b'fast had a splendid bowl of John Pattons Quadruple VA. This is fast becoming one of my go-to pipeweeds. This in my Peterson bulldoggy.

A little later with a Bill Bryson book, burned some C&D Bayou Morning. Think I finally found the pipe this works in too - a Savinelli 3/4 bent billard "Davids Choice" I picked up in Victoria, back in '97 in a great little tobacconist known as Old Morris. A venerable establishment in the old world tradition!

Cheers,

RR

Early today some Dunhill Flake, followed by some Dans Blues Note...wrapping up the day with some Navy Flake in the Sasquatch.

Gawith Red in a MM Country Gentleman and some coffee to kick off the day.

GH Brown Flake in a Savinelli here. Practicing like mad trying to keep up with the younger generation, lol!!!

Finishing up a tin of Skiff mixture before I head off to work. I'm convinced that Skiff is the ultimate occasional Oriental mixture for the VA lover...

Tried a morning smoke of University Flake and I really liked it. Rode home with some Dom Glory Maduro, just now some JKP in a Stanwell Volcano. Peace-Mike :tongue:

Boswells Sweet Tea in my cob while sitting by my outside fire pit.

:D :D Well,,,,
Captain Black in a Yello-Bole Ebony

(I had to give my "new" no name briar a day off)
Will have a Peterson soon though,,, I cant wait !

Barbary Coast in my Savinelli Bulldog. Yuuuuuum!

MB London Burley in a Savinelli bent pot. I'm really enjoying this blend lately.

Old Gowrie in a little Dunhill poker sitting in my truck listening to bitches brew on my lunch break. I'm loving that it's beginning to feel like winter down here in southern California.. I'm sure we can all get behind the combo of a warm pipe outside in the brisk air...

Status
Not open for further replies.