What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning pipe was some Peretti's Somerset Slices(is it supposed to bite like that?). I rode home with some Union Square in a Castello Old Ant 65.

Just now 2 flakes of Irish Flake :drunken: , which would explain the room S pI n n i n G!! :drunken:

Peace-Mike :tongue:

Finishing my Good Morning from this am in my stubby nosewarmer. Starting to think I like it better than EMP....

Dipping into the aromatics for the evening... Town Topic in my Washington Cob... livin' the high life. 8)

First morning pipe was Sterling's Chairman of the Board in a smooth briar straight billiard. Now my late morning smoke is Sterling's 1776 American Patriot. This time my equipment is a large smooth briar oom paul. Both delightful.

Earlier some OJK in a Caminetto Egg, just now some RolandosOwn in a Radice Rind full bent. Peace-Mike :tongue:

unwinding with some Irish Cream in my Bjarne and a rum and coke... Not a bad combination really, as horrible as it sounds

Balkan Sasieni in my just repaired Bos full bent...aside some "Deago" red. The devil's in the details....wish he was in the fridge :cry:

Early Morning Pipe in a Danish freehand.

In Dallas for a few days and I'm a freakish early riser. No smoking in the hotel so a street bench shared with homeless and a cup of Starbucks. People watching is almost as enjoyable as a pipe...............almost.

Josjor":jy104xrj said:
Early Morning Pipe in a Danish freehand.

In Dallas for a few days and I'm a freakish early riser. No smoking in the hotel so a street bench shared with homeless and a cup of Starbucks. People watching is almost as enjoyable as a pipe...............almost.
This entertained me. 8) I'm either an early riser or a late bedder depending on the insomnia levels. :lol: Gotta try that "Early Morning Pipe." I just like the graphics on the tin, but the tobacco description sounds lovely.

7 year-old Scottish Flake in my first GBD... I'm loving this little pipe and this flake... Pretty much all I've been smoking for the past few days

119700b3.jpg

Earlier some Condo RR in my CAP Meer, just now some Silver Flake in my Castello 31 sea rock. Peace-Mike :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.