What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac Baren HH Highland in a Pete Kinsale XL20 accompanied by a glass of Pinch on the rocks while Pandora is filling my cave with spendiferous harmony as this lazy boy reclines in his Lazyboy. My reward for cleaning my refrigerator earlier.

I've been hangin' out with Joel Sasieni and Old Joe Krantz today. I got to know Joe a few summers ago when he was still a youngster. Hadn't matured enough to play well with others, but the potential was there. He's been behaving a little better now after some "alone time" in a jar. I'm a believer that solitary confinement is just what some need to come around. Ya just gotta keep 'em separated for their own good. When they're ready they'll blossom on their own. :tongue:

A bowl of Hermit Tobacco's Nightwatch, in memory of my friend Jay Jones. I'm still lost for words at his passing.

Fellow poster and all around ace guy Ol Dawg popped open a six year old tin of Solani 369 whilst we were having a few libations, took two puffs and bequeathed the tin to me.

Smells like Mac Baren's Cube.

Tastes about the same with a pinch of urinal puck in there too. Strange.

PS Cube Cut in a Taylor made bent apple with black tea. Nice combination!

Today, I'll be smoking;

Irish Flake, in a Pete 304

and I''ll be sampling ;

Luxury Bullseye Flake ,in my no name briar.
Epiphany, in an Oldo (?) bruyere

4 Noggins test blend 505 in my country gentleman -- interesting smoke

What else other then Boswells Northwoods in an old estate Edwards pipe, the combo is working out very well.

Nice bowl of OGS with my coffee this morning, just had a nice bowl of JKP in my Castello Nat Verg bent. Peace-Mike :tongue:

Erinmore Flake in my Peterson 312. The 312 seems to smoke my Virginia the best, It dosnt have to large of a bowl and a long stem . Gives the smoke a chance to cool while smoking slow.

Frog on the Bayou in a beat up, filled, elderly Medico bulldog

deepbass9":ul5cklo0 said:
Rubbed out Blakwoods Flake in my Bos swirl.
How are you liking that Blackwoods? Yet another McC VA I'm curious about...

Scottish flake in a group 3 Cumberland poker for me

Status
Not open for further replies.