What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
McClelland's Christmas Cheer 2011 in a MM Great Dane Egg

BBF in a Sav Auto4. I bought it in bulk about a year and a half ago and jared it up. Didn't really care for it then, but it's now coming into it's own.

Nightcap in a shape 19 Sea Rock.
Earl Grey on the side. Have to fortify myself before I start cleaning up the patio after the recent wind event!

Peterson's University Flake in a smaller Radice Silk Cut.
IMG_2237.jpg
IMG_2238.jpg

docwatson":2opo47wf said:
Peterson's University Flake in a smaller Radice Silk Cut.
That's a beautiful pipe!
I like the natural rim in conjunction with the darker, blasted bowl. Very distinctive!

Doc: Nice pipe!

As for me:
Squadron Leader in the Brigham prince. . . .

Just got off work and I'm celebrating with some Boswell's No Bite Delite in a Savinelli Duca Carlo. Those Boswell blenders sure know how to do aromatics and other types of blends, too. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Smokey

Mother-in-law and sister-in-law and the wifes best friend are all in town for my wifes baby shower tomorrow. Fortunately they're all getting their nails done so I had time to sneak a bowl of Holiday Spirit (thanks to Kyle) in an old Kaywoodie. May finally be too cold to smoke out on the deck. Brrr.

Mac Baren's Mixture Modern, in a Vauen bent brandy.

Uhle's Perfection Plug Burley in a Mastro de Paja fiammata.
IMG_2240.jpg
IMG_2239.jpg

Boswell's PA Dutch Treat in a Savinelli Duca Carlo author. This is my all-time favorite cherry aromatic.

Smokey

Status
Not open for further replies.