What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harlock999":b0z93ze2 said:
MacB Navy Flake in a W.O. Larsen bulldog.
Wow, seven yellow and two red cards during QPR vs. Chelsea.
That's entertainment!
don't even get me started! :(

I'm just now starting to feel a little better with some Sunday Picnic in a group 2 shell briar Canadian...

I did enjoy watching Man City wreck Man U. I wish they would have tied but it was good to see United get checked at home. 1-6 with two goals in stoppage time?!?!

s.ireland":h8yt9ckm said:
Harlock999":h8yt9ckm said:
MacB Navy Flake in a W.O. Larsen bulldog.
Wow, seven yellow and two red cards during QPR vs. Chelsea.
That's entertainment!
don't even get me started! :(

I'm just now starting to feel a little better with some Sunday Picnic in a group 2 shell briar Canadian...

I did enjoy watching Man City wreck Man U. I wish they would have tied but it was good to see United get checked at home. 1-6 with two goals in stoppage time?!?!
"Wreck" is a good way to put it! And so is "dismantled".
I have a lot of respect for Ferguson, but I still take great joy in their humbling. Too bad Scholes wasn't on the pitch to experience it...

Hey guys. Having some C&D Old Joe Krantz in a GBD this early afternoon. So nice out today, I'm going get OOOUUUT!

Me again. Still haven't gotten out, LOL.

Having some DoverPipes "Hurley Burley" in a cob. This was what this blend was meant for: A lazy Sunday in a Corcob pipe. :cheers:

I just opened up a bag of Stonehaven I've had sitting around for about a year.

Delicious. And now safely jarred.

I'm gonna need to get some more of this stuff in the cellar.

Just opened a new jar of aged Bob's Chocolate Flake to pack a bowl
to smoke in a Bjarne Blowfish....

whilst also Jarring up a new box for the cellar. :cheers:

dscn5012.jpg

Earlier an underwhelming bowl of Brindle Flake in a Castello 31, just now a nice bowl of Silver Flake in my Radice Stack. Peace-Mike :farao:

Man that Stonehaven looks good enough to eat !! Just finished up some Nightcap and Penzance. Both in K. Erik Pipes. Good night all.

Ending the day and this weekend with Bob's Square cut in a Mario Grandi Blowfish.

C&D Red Odessa in a Molina Billiard while reading T.S. Eliot.

P.S. luxury navy flake in a bent cob.First time,seems very good.

Bob's Chocolate Flake in an Anderson Cherrywood Churchwarden.

Morning oom paul pipe was a mixture of McClelland coffee/chocolate aros. Now I'm enjoying a glorious Partagas Black Label Magnifico. Goodfella's....."Eata your hearts out"
One fncking manly stick to get the "T" juice flowing.

Itinerant":wsa6s544 said:
C&D Red Odessa in a Molina Billiard while reading T.S. Eliot.
"shall I say, I have gone at dusk through narrow streets
And watched the smoke that rises from the pipes
Of lonely men is shirt sleeves, leaning out of windows?

I should have been a pair of ragged claws
Scuttling across the floors of silent seas"

2015 in a group 3 bulldog for me

OJK in a Zodiac--

a pipe i had never heard of in 1971 when i bought it, and have never seen one since--smokes a bit damp, but not really a gurgler--for it's price (had to have been under $20) it does a decent job--

Earlier some FVF in a Caminetto Egg, just now some Scottish Cake in a Nording Great Dane. Peace-Mike :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.