What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob_In_MO":23ib9i30 said:
EMP in my LaStrada Chubby.

Is it blasphemy that I smoke 'Early Morning Pipe' in the evenings?
No more than Nightcap in the mornings! I've been guilty of both.... :face:

MisterE":yagy0tq7 said:
Both of those are top notch H! That stack billiard me likey.

Breaker, breaker....having some OJK in a GBD, over....
10-4 good buddy!

Pembroke again.
For me this blend can be fickle. The fine ribbon cut demands a measured approach. Smoked excellently this morning, but more temperamental tonight. Still mighty tasty though.

Had to stop by the underground bunker that is my storage unit and extract another jar of Penzance.
So...Penzance in a Bjarne bulldog!
And good morning!

Earlier some Union Square in a Dunnie Grp 5 billiard, just now some Royal Cajun Special in a Castello Old Ant 65. Peace-Mike :tongue:

Finishing the day with GLP Quiet Nights in a Savinelli 320KS.

FVF earlier today. Finishing off the evening with Nightcap and a glass of single malt.

MM 965 in a Peterson Bulldog. Its been four or five days since I've had a chance sit down and relax with my pipe, far too long.

Starting off this morning with Gawith Red in a MM Country Gentlemen.

First decent smoke of the day & it's FVF in a GBD New Era billiard.

Grey, wet morning.
Perfect for Penzance, tea and sausages.
Vegas tomorrow!
:cheers:

McClelland 5100 Red Cake in my new clay (8 inch 'English Tavern' model) -- different!

Having a bowl of McCranie's Murdock's Pipe in my rusticated Peterson Bulldog out in the toolshed.

Earlier some Virginia Woods in a Caminetto Egg, just now some JKP in a Ser Jac billiard. Peace-Mike
:tongue:

Hobo Blend #32 (LNF, GH Brown Flake, McB Acadian, Peterson's 3P's) in a Charatan. This is a wonderful accident! :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.