What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peterson Perfect Plug in a MM American General.

Lestrade":jq4jc1ax said:
Peterson Perfect Plug in a MM American General.
That's AWESOME my friend, you're smoking a MM Cobb but you list Heeschen as pipes you like.YOu should have upped it a notch and listed S. BANG or J.T. Cooke!!!!! :p That's classic.

Some words were uttered to me from a sage pipe smoker and TRUE Brother of the Briar named Ken Collins AKA Pipetongue a few years ago, "Smoke what you like and like what you smoke".

Whether it be Castello or Ferndown, or Cpt. Black or Full Virginia Flake, it still holds true.

Sometimes I think my Bros smoking Cobbs got it right and I should foresake my English and Italian pipes and drink better Whiskey :drunken: I hope I'm wrong!!!!!

Peace-Mike :tongue:

Waking t0 some 5-yr-old Haddo's in a Tinsky brownblast lumberman. Great combo.

Buddy

Bob's Chocolate Flake in a Mario Grandi Blowfish.

Having some Escudo Navy Deluxe on my back deck......what a great smoke!!

McClelland Oriental Cavendish in my superrusticated Canadian La Strada -- packed REALLY SOLID to keep down the open draw! :cyclops: :cyclops:

Just finished some 3OS in my Bosy nosewarmer...working on some FVF in a Bosy swirl...still waiting for El Diablo to come home....

Squadron Leader in a Celius Bishop freehand :D

First smoke in this pipe and it seems really good.

Squadron Leader in an Ashton LX billiard. Close to perfection.

Astley's 109 in a group three bulldog. Taking a final walk through of the West Coast pipe show before I head back home. It's been a great time :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.