What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
s.ireland":epnt0qrl said:
7 year-old Scottish Flake in my first GBD... I'm loving this little pipe and this flake... Pretty much all I've been smoking for the past few days
Nice GBD there!! Muddler would be proud of ya!

Squadron Leader in a Sasieni bulldog.
My best smoker did not let me down! This blend rarely seems as flavorful in other pipes.
Hooray for the weekend!
Now where's my tea?

Nightcap in a Castello bent apple.
What a sweet, effortless smoke!
Earl Grey on the side, sausages coming up.
Good morning!
And it's raining.

MisterE":2suaz26o said:
s.ireland":2suaz26o said:
7 year-old Scottish Flake in my first GBD... I'm loving this little pipe and this flake... Pretty much all I've been smoking for the past few days
It's beauty! What model is it?

Dunhill Flake in a Pietenpauw Rhodesian.

LOL, still smoking Capt Black in a noname Briar.

(oops, that was yesterday, hmm? dangit ! today is yelo-bole day.) :D

Cant wait for my orders to get here.

Squadron Leader in my MM Country Gentleman

Yum! :pirat:

Earlier some Silver Flake in a Nording Great Dane, just now some Red Flake in a Dunnie billiard. Peace-Mike :pirat:

...Village 1888 "Mid Day" in my Uncle Paul. Goldang this stuff is sweet. I can even smell my own room notes... someone's gonna think I set a cupcake bakery on fire. Also, my first round with the Uncle Paul... sits nice... feels nice... smoke in nose/eyes as it sees fit, not so nice... *rub*

MacB's Navy flake in an Il Duca morta.
Japanese Houji-cha tea on the side.

Muddler":wbihsy5a said:
MisterE":wbihsy5a said:
s.ireland":wbihsy5a said:

I was actually hoping you could help me date the piece, Mudd. It's stamped GBD Prehistoric London England 122

Right now I'm smoking more Scottish flake in a little Dunhill poker

Finishing my morning EMP in my Bos nosewarmer. Gonna have to do a back-to-back comparo with Good Morning and see which reigns supreme.

Subbing some Philly Brewing Co. Newbold IPA whilst waiting for the Devil..

Buddy Springman":q0zb6khv said:
Haddo's in a Tinsky brownblast lumberman. SF Red Bull on the side.

Buddy
What exactly is the SF? Wow, between the Haddos and the Red Bull there's enough stimulants to kill a small horse!!

Peace Bud :cheers: -Mike

Finished off a tin of Squadron Leader this morning in a Sasieni bulldog, chased down with some Earl Grey.
I had a feeling I would like this blend, but I didn't anticipate how much I would like it!

SF = Sugar Free

So after work this evening (9.5 hrs ahead of EST here), came back to the room, looked through my baccy, couldn't decide. While I was contemplating what I was in the mood for, decided to open up my melange jar & see what the mix of 6 or 7 different leftover baccy's that I have been adding to it smelled like after a month...

WOW, smell was delicious. So packed up a bowlfull of leftover this-and-that. Had one of the most satisfying smokes I've experienced in a long while. Great flavor, amazing aroma, cool burning, total sensory overload. Was great. Only problem is, once this couple ounces of randomness is gone, I'll probably never have anything even close to it....Sigh.

s.ireland":a82jfhv0 said:
Muddler":a82jfhv0 said:
MisterE":a82jfhv0 said:
s.ireland":a82jfhv0 said:

I was actually hoping you could help me date the piece, Mudd. It's stamped GBD Prehistoric London England 122

Right now I'm smoking more Scottish flake in a little Dunhill poker
Given the metal rondelle & the London England, I'm pretty sure it's a pre-1981 pipe.

I'm smoking my favourite combo - FVF in a GBD New Era billiard.

Was going to smoke this yesterday, but had to go to Edmonton. So I decided to do it now. I'm smoking squadron in a 1940's Whitehall in remembrance of the RAF and all that gave the ultimate sacrifice. Lest We Forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.