What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning All,

PS Luxury Navy Flake in a Peterson donegal

Sunny day here :sunny:

:D Paul

Morn' All, Bullseye '06, in my Randy Wiley Super Dawg,PSNF '05 in my Berkshire by Tinsky, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

I have been out of touch with everything electronic including my cell phone for the last four days as my wife and I went camping up at Morrow Mountain. It was awesome sitting around the camp smoking Walnut in a Rinaldo and Stanwell that I took with me while sipping some camp fire coffee. Morrow Mountain is a wonderful place in the Uwharrie Mountain Range of the southwestern piedmont of North Carolina.

This morning I started out with Walnut in a Dunhill 5102 Shell.

The bad thing is I am back to civilization and the old grind!

Good Morning All,

Medium Virginia Flake in a donegal.

Cloudy day here. Mark, it sounds like you had a nice getaway. They never last long enough.

SG Chocolate Flake in a Savinelli dublinesque thingy :)

Slow Puffs":xhxz9gtz said:
Cloudy day here. Mark, it sounds like you had a nice getaway. They never last long enough.

It was awesome Paul! Jo and I have been camping 2 out of the last 4 weeks. A great way to get away from everything! Lucky for me, my wife loves to camp. She is pretty good at roughing it.

C&D Riverboat Gambler in a 2002 KW Shellcraft Competition pipe that Feuerbach did for the first national UPCA-sanctioned event. The blend is good, with dark burley and perique.

Marc, good that you had a great time. Welcome back.

Very early this morning - Riverboat Gambler in a Pete Deluxe sitter. It's good.

Good Morning All,

Stonehaven in a Lorenzetti sitter.

Hot sunny day forecast for today :sunny:

:) Paul

Earlier this morning I enjoyed a nice bowl of Walnut in a Stanwell bent Danish egg. Very satisfying!

Justpipes":2ljen0h2 said:
Earlier this morning I enjoyed a nice bowl of Walnut in a Stanwell bent Danish egg. Very satisfying!
Who'dathunk?

Status
Not open for further replies.