What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a balmy 42 degrees this evening, so I'm sitting on the porch breaking in my Savinelli 320ex with H&H Magnum Opus.

Just came in from a bowl of C&D Autumn Evening in a MM

Nonsailor":ozq4x13l said:
It's a balmy 42 degrees this evening, so I'm sitting on the porch breaking in my Savinelli 320ex with H&H Magnum Opus.
Hey Nonsailor I really love my Sav 320 Rusticated Trevi Ball.. I also find that smoking Escudo in it makes a perfect combo.. Great pipe..
Had a bowl of Dark Star in a CAO Bekler Persian Magistrate Meer. Another great combo.. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Found a baggy in my messenger bag that contained a nice sized bowl of Penzance. S-C-O-R-E!

Better than finding a 5er I never used for valet parking in my suit pocket from the last wedding I attended. :mrgreen:

Just killed some Triple Play in my L'Anatra diplomat...pondering my next move...the Devil's in the details. Well, honestly, the Devil's in my pint glass :lol:

Just finished my first FULL bowl of my Red Rapparee from my tobacco/pipe "find" last week in my Black Shell blast BBB Thorneycroft Bulldog ! I can RECOMEND getting your hands on this tobbacco as old as you can find it! It was one of the BEST smokes I've had in years!! I'm gonna have to parcel out smokes with this 'bacco CAREFULLY to make it last !! And the BBB is a NICE smoking pipe as all of them from back then were !!

Just had some McBaren Navy Flake out of an estate Milioto's Trophy III (a bulldog). It's one of my best smokers, and I really enjoyed smoking outdoors today since it's nice and cool (around 45 degrees, which is exceptionally cold for Hong Kong)! The Navy Flake was perfect for my mood: I needed a break from the heavy stuff!

Up very early this morning with back pain so I'm consoling myself with some Vicodin and a bowl of H&H Ten to Midnight in a Jan Zeman Latitude 41 North Cape. A fine Balkan blend in a great pipe!

Smokey

Been a busy day. My cousin came to pick me up to tour around the local lakes and check out the ice fishing. Smoked a bowl of Dan's Blue Note for breakfast. Then Red Rapparee in a Butz Choquin Sandblasted Calabash. Since then been smoking the rest of my Uhle's Blend 300 in a Bent Canterbury.. Still holding 34.F and overcast.. Fresh air outdoor smoking..

Tambolaka in an Elizabethan-style clay (the ulitmate nose warmer -- only about a 10 minute smoke, but that's about right for me with tambo!)

For breakfast this morning I had P&C's Classic Burley Kake. Haven't had it in about a month and a half, & I must say, it didn't dissapoint.

I am going to have a few of my recent pipe smoking converts over this evening for a bowl & a brew, so looking forward to trying a new blend, as they are supplying to tobacco tonight!

Peretti's Park Square in a Peterson 87 author. At the present time, this is my favorite VA/Per.

Smokey

Shortcut to Mushrooms in my Savinelli 320. Someone sent me a sample, nice change of pace.

First 1/4 break in bowl of PA in my new Pete Ebony 53 Lovat!

Had a great sleep and enjoying a hot cup of coffee. Heading outside at 30.F still dark with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note. My favorite Breakfast smoke.. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.