What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting my day with a bowl of my latest McC blend, Matured Virginia#25 in my "new" old GBD Century Bulldog. It's a nice group 3 size, just right for that first pipe in the morning and this 'bac is so smooth and naturaly sweet, works well with coffee and cream after breakfast !

This morning - Dunhill Early Morning Pipe in a Calabresi Bent Billiard.

I haven't reviewed this famous blend yet but this is my first tin. I must say thus far, however, that I do not really like it. Heresy, I know, but true.

C&D Bayou Morning Flake in a Peterson Donegal Rocky 221. An excellent VaPer.

Got to try some new ones last night. H&H Black House and Boswell's VA Flake. Both were good, but I won't be adding them to the cellar.

Enjoyed a bowl of Sterling's American Patriot in my recently acquired Cellini oom paul. Continuing the break-in this afternoon with some Beck's OLB.

Had my first bowl of Seattle Pipe Club's Mississippi River last night. Really good, I'll be spending some more time with this one real soon.

Dave_In_Philly":smhzrc32 said:
Got to try some new ones last night. H&H Black House and Boswell's VA Flake. Both were good, but I won't be adding them to the cellar.
You know Dave I also tried out the Black House out of the tin.. I was not impressed on the high end scale of it. But after it sat for three weeks in the tin with the cover on it really seemed to improve.. Not sure why but now I find it an enjoyable time. Just returned from the eye exam and had a bowl of H&H Black House on the road in a Butz Choquin Calabash.. Heading out the door soon with a bowl of Walnut in my just arrived MM Freehand Cob.. Seems the default stem on this is much better quality than I thought it would be.. Looking at ordering an forever stems for the rest of the MM stock.

Just finishing up some Luxury Bullseye flake in a little Shell Briar Canadian for breakfast

It's my day off and I have a ton of yardwork to do... Which can only mean one thing: 1792 flake in a cob! My favorite part about working outside :cheers:

P&W Nut Brown Burley in a Boswell bent billiard. I love this blend, one of Carole's best.

Smokey

s.ireland":9u32ll6j said:
Just finishing up some Luxury Bullseye flake in a little Shell Briar Canadian for breakfast

It's my day off and I have a ton of yardwork to do... Which can only mean one thing: 1792 flake in a cob! My favorite part about working outside :cheers:
S.Ireland.. The 1792 Flake in a cob sounded good so I gave it a try.. Bravo.. Wonderful smoke in my MM Great Dane Spool.. Yes Outside.. :cheers:

velveteagle":2bgw5pz6 said:
s.ireland":2bgw5pz6 said:

S.Ireland.. The 1792 Flake in a cob sounded good so I gave it a try.. Bravo.. Wonderful smoke in my MM Great Dane Spool.. Yes Outside.. :cheers:
Glad you liked it! It is really a perfect blend for a cob.

Yardwork and landscaping finished. Time to eat and then relax with a bowl of FVF in my Ser Jacopo billiard. And a nice Pinot Noir to wash it all down

Chelsea Morning in a Benni Jorgensen dublin.

My breakfast blend of Dan's Blue Note in a Wally Frank Giant Lovat.. I see sunshine..

Got a pouch of cherry tobacco from a well-meaning, but alas, mis-informed colleague of the wife last year. being somebody who just cannot throw any tobacco away, I tried mixing a small quantity in with fox today.
So, Fox with teeny weeny bit of cherry in a Butz.
(Don't try this at home.)
I think the cherry is going to the dustbin unless I can find an unexpected fool! :evil:

SG Chocolate Flake in a large rustic bent basket briar

Status
Not open for further replies.