What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning starts off with some DGTed Haddo's Delight in a Peterson 87 author.

Smokey

Now I've got some H&H Old Tartan in a Peterson 999. IMHO this is a very under-rated burley blend.

Smokey

Up and about with the wood stove and heading outside with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a 1/8th bent no name Prince.. 41.F that is the warmest its been for some time..

Dunhill Nightcap in a bent Italian apple with a saddle bit. Used a Savinelli balsa filter.

30 yr old OGS in my Thomas James freehand.

left_p11.jpg

My usual daily smoke, McC's Oriental #14 in a new Peterson I got at Christmas from Smokingpipes .com. A nice River (Boyne) model with silver band in my favorite shape :p

002-029-106421.jpg

Some Germain's Brown Flake in a Fieldstub Chubby Bullcap.Then Two Friends English Chocolate in a Erik Nording Rusticated Dark #5.

Lots of good looking pipes in this thread. I'm smoking some Boswell's Northwoods in a no-name billiard with a saddle bit. J.M. really did well when he blended Northwoods, it's fast becoming one of my favorite English blends.

Smokey

My first bowl of Connecticut Yankee in a noname english straight poker with a huge bowl..

Oh yea.. Won 3 out of 3 games on the pool league tonight.. We team won 10-5 lots of beer. Fire going good at home.. Smoked many bowls of SG's St. James Flake in a Fieldstub Chubby Bullcap. Ready for bedtime.. :cheers:

UberHuberMan":n6xoc9k9 said:
Union square in my Rad.

left_p10.jpg
I love that pipe, Uber. I bet that Union Square burns quite nicely in it

Solani 633 for me in a group 2 Shell Briar Canadian

velveteagle":ccbqkr82 said:
Oh yea.. Won 3 out of 3 games on the pool league tonight.. We team won 10-5 lots of beer. Fire going good at home.. Smoked many bowls of SG's St. James Flake in a Fieldstub Chubby Bullcap. Ready for bedtime.. :cheers:

Sounds like a perfect night to me. I miss my pool league days!

Excitement, fun, camaraderie; how can you go wrong?

Taking the dog for a walk with some more Solani 633 in a dunnie Liverpool

Erinmore Mixture in a GBD New Era Volcano.. Overcast and a steady 30.F

Just got home from work and my back is still killing me from a fall I took yesterday morning. I'm consoling myself with some C&D Pegasus in a Boswell bent billiard. Just about got this bowl finished, next will be some Peretti's BPC in a Peterson 999.

Smokey

Status
Not open for further replies.