What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
George Kaplan":c581ufuo said:
What is this? Pete 303 day? Smoking Frog Morton in mine right now.
Youre always supposed to smoke a Pete on the 29th of the month. Something to do with Leprechons I'm told :p For me it's a Pete Premier blasted straight Bulldog with that tobacco from Heaven, Peretti's Royal Blend :p

Looks like I am going to have to invest in a Pete 303 some day down the road.. Until then .. Brown Clunee in a Bradberry Silver Band Pot. Then Esoterica Margate in a Valky's Coffee Cup Pipe. Just returned from a bowl of Magnum Opus in a Louie's Oil Finish Billiard.. :cheers:

Parfait time! 2015 with what's left of a tin of Solani 633 on top in a Larsen Canadian :cheers:

After a bowl of one of my favorite English blends, C&D Plantation Evening in a Jan Zeman, I smoked one of my favorite VAs, McC 5100 Red Cake in a Peterson 87 apple. I had some H&H Sunjammer in a Jan Zeman and am now enjoying some Bosworth Sweet and Mild in a Savinelli. Four very good pipes and tobaccos.

Smokey

Dang! Smoker 99 beat me to the first post of March LOL. I'm DGTing that bowl of Boswell's Sweet and Mild I started last night in my Savinelli.

Smokey

-------

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/viewtopic.forum?t=16469

Status
Not open for further replies.