What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
H&H Sunjammer in a basket billiard pipe that smokes this blend very well.

Smokey

Storm Front in the big no name Brit poker..

Blackpoint in a Nording

CAO Madagascar vanilla in a cob <---- have to get better at saying no when someone offers me something I know I won't like. The problem is they KNOW I haven't had it. :(

Taking a rather damp hike in the woods with Balkan Flake in a Pete 408.

Working on a Saturday(albeit from home)..taking a break with some Key Largo in my system standard 309..

Samuel Gawith Westmoreland Mixture in a Savinelli Nonpariel bent billiard. Earl Grey on the side.

Penzance on a Bjarne bulldog.
Earl Grey on the side.

Liverpool... :no:

Found an old tin of Mac Baren's Navy Flake lying around, dried to a crisp. Sure burns well. Smoking it in a small Castello Sea Rock billiard. Aromatics seem to have departed, but decent nicotine hit for first pipe of the day. A bit bitey. Don't think I'll do it again, until after the Apocalypse.

Later: Hey, the bottom of the bowl ain't that bad. Cool.

Stogie in the Pete Ebony Killarney 53..

Back to my old standby, McClelland Oriental #14 all day in two Charatan Bulldogs. LOOOOVE those Balkan blends :p

Settling in for the night with some Sillem's Black in a Sav Oom Paul.

I've smoked several different blends since my last post. I started out with DGT'ed Boswell's Northwoods in my Bermel System bent acorn, followed by H&H Distinguished Penguin in my Jan Zeman. Smoked a bowl of C&D Bowl-Legged Bear in the same pipe after it had cooled down, now I've got some C&D Pegasus in a Peterson 999.

Smokey

GH Dark Plug Unscented in a Castello Trademark Billiard.

Early start with some Low Country Santee in an old Peterson Premier blasted SB straight Bulldog.

London Mixture in a shape #55 natural vergin.
Earl Grey on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.