What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackwoods Flake in an Edwards 713-L tb Apple . Some old Va Flake (2000) in and old Algerian Briar just SING :cheers:

Having some 2004 GLP Cumberland in a GBD billiard
119700b3.jpg

Review to follow....

My morning dose of Va. Virginia #27 in an S&R str. grn. Pot mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :p

SG Golden Glow in a Boswell Cherrywood. A long, slow, sweet virginia with some bourbon on the side. In for a relaxing day.

Generally, I smoke Mac Baren's Cherry Ambrosia. Next to that I smoke their Vanilla Creme and thirdly a blend by local Bennington's tobacco - unflavored, save the rum treatment. I'm still searching and am interested in organic and also herbal blends - not that I'm trying to leave tobacco behind, but I used to greatly enjoy smoking herbs, both singular and blends.

FVF in a little Shell Briar Canadian. The Breakfast of Champions :D
03c30071.jpg

Dave_In_Philly":mn6mvwoy said:
I don't usually fawn over Dunhill's but that's a gorgeous pipe, Shane.
Thanks, Dave! It's one of my favorite companions. Perfect size for me (group 2) to carry with me to work or to the bar and its just a simple English pipe... the Canadian is probably my favorite variation of the billiard and something about the way Dunhill does it just works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.