What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LIPIPE

Reaction score
Enjoying a large Colucci straight pot filled with Penzance. A great two hour smoke....none better before breakfast.

Yesterday's was some Escudo in my L'A diplomat....this morning's is some LNF in my small Bos rustic egg. Doing the ST. JF, Escudo, LNF comparo.

Marlin Flake in a Pete Supreme bent billiard.

Bright CR (with some nice age on it, mind you) in my stannie 63m

Union Square in my Rad Davis Blasted Brandy. :)

Marlin Flake in an old, beat-up, and dearly loved Grabow.

Astley's #44 in my Il Duca Morta pot...

Later I'll be trying some C&D Burley flake #4 that was gifted to me by deepbass Dave 8)

Blue Mountain in the Sav.bent Dublin..

Peterson's Irish Flake in a sandblasted Savinelli 209 KS. Practicing up for St. Paddy's.

Dunhill Flake in an Il Duca morta bulldog.
Jasmin green tea on the side.

Pulling an all-nighter on a backlog of paperwork with "Wee Hours", my special artisan's blend that falls midway between Nightcap and Early Morning Pipe. Ok, it's actually just scraps of Nightcap and EMP topped of with some leftover Carter Hall I found in my work desk. Sounds awful, but it pairs well with 12-hour-old coffee.

This mornings Va starter is a bowl of Santee in a 30+ yo Bill Walther freehand Author I had him make for me back in the late '80s. Have gotten into the habit of starting the day with a nice sweet Virginia, usually either Virginia Woods or Santee :p

Marlin Flake in a Pietenpauw billiard.

Yesterday consited of FVF for the first time ever. Smoked in a sav caramella.

Luxury Bullseye Flake in a Neerup Classic Smooth bent apple. Need to cellar some more of this stuff.

I'm convinced this Squadron Leader is the only thing keeping me awake today.

Status
Not open for further replies.