What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peterson's Perfect Plug, (3P's) in my Peterson St. Patricks day 2012, model 69.
Its a fine day to be Irish , and to smoke Like an Irishman too. :D

Boswell's No Bite Delite in a Savinelli Duca Carlo author. My wife loves it when I smoke this tobacco because of the great room aroma.

Smokey

I'm sitting on me deck watching the sun begin to set on St Paddy's Day 2012 while enjoying a bowl of Old Dublin in a Peterson 408 from St. Patrick's Day 2001. I also reread the chapters in Moby Dick describing Stubb's habit of loading a supply of pipes for his day, and Ahab's symbolic rejection of human comforts by flinging his briar companion overboard into the sea. Which reminds me that I've just finished a nice cup of Irish tea with a wee nip of Jameson in it to enhance its restorative qualities.

Porch smoking. Dunhill Early Morning Pipe in a Sorren freehand. Listening to a little Eric Clapton and reading my favorite forum.

Presbyterian in a Caminetto Business 108
Earl Grey on the side.
Still raining...

Night Cap, in an Il Ceppo bent apple.
Earl Grey on the side.

Boswell's Mild English in a basket bent acorn. This combo really smokes well together, just proves you don't always have to have an expensive pipe to get a good smoke.

Smokey

A bowl of St. James woods(my first experience with a virginia), in a savinelli 504, I am feeling rather slow today, and I have been working on this bowl for about three hours now

4noggins 3 blind moose in a Peterson Kapet XL105 for St. Patrick's day (with a little Ja-mo of course)

Milan's Doctor's Orders in a Brebbia pot while sitting on the front porch watching the stars come out. Beautiful evening and a very enjoyable smoke.

Gawith and Hoggarth sweet rum twist in a basket pipe.

Jim

C&D Plantation Evening in a basket saddle bit billiard. This is a fabulous English smoke.

Smokey

Status
Not open for further replies.