What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ran some errands with some FVF in the pipe, then walked the dogs with more FVF in another.... this afternoon will be a cob full of something. the possibilites are endless.

Some of G.L. Pease's Jackknife Plug in my Peterson Aran 53, awesome combo on a dreary day.

H&H Anniversary Kake in a Peterson 87 apple. Rumor has it that this blend resulted from a supplier sending the wrong VAs to Russ at Pipes and Cigars. I'm glad Russ decided to go ahead and use them, this is one fine VA/Per!

Smokey

Back to some nasty Michigan weather.. 35.F rain and wind with some hail.. Smoked a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Wally Frank Giant Lovat on the porch.. Heading out soon on the porch to have a bowl of Stone Haven in a Charatan's Make 483 DC.. George take your warm rain coat out today.. And thanks for looking at my photo's.. :cheers:

London Mixture, in a Castello.
Earl Grey on the side.
Listening to Renaissance. Thanks MisterE!

Grousemoor in the Penguin / Puff pipe in my avatar

Chris

Done running about today.. Just came in from smoking a bowl of FVF in a Tinsky Squat Canted Bulldog. Time for a nap on this nasty day..

velveteagle":36q7tci8 said:
Back to some nasty Michigan weather.. 35.F rain and wind with some hail...George take your warm rain coat out today.. And thanks for looking at my photo's.. :cheers:
Foul weather always makes me reach for navy blends. Opening a fresh tin of Blockade Runner right now. As for the photos, I'm quite appreciative of Allegan "scenery". Did I ever mention my next-door neighbor is a former Miss Allegan? :cyclops:

Not going to hit 40.F here I would think. Heading outside for a bowl of Penzance in a Wally Frank Blackthorne 28. Hey George might that be Julie ? if so she is a really nice person. I am bad at age things but I think she went to school with my Sisters.. I remember her well.. Beautiful..

Tequila and a shot of NyQuil added to a blend of Paladin, Captain Black Cherry, and Mixture #79 - along with some ground up Swisher Sweet for that fine cigar leaf 'something special' smoked in a MM Great Dane. :shock:

Rob_In_MO":uf4jkeup said:
Tequila and a shot of NyQuil added to a blend of Paladin, Captain Black Cherry, and Mixture #79 - along with some ground up Swisher Sweet for that fine cigar leaf 'something special' smoked in a MM Great Dane. :shock:
Smoking some of that fine blend you got last Christmas, eh?

Last smoke of the night I think.. Too cold outside.. 2010 CC in a Charatan's Make 483 DC...

Status
Not open for further replies.