What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a nice KC strip for dinner and getting ready to have a large bowl of Oriental #14 in a Sav Hercules St. SB Bulldog, a sandblasted one. It's a pipe I bought new this past year and I really love it for my heavy Balkan 'baccy :p

Had an after dinner pipe with a new tin of Peterson Luxury blend in a Ben Wade freehand. Very enjoyable hour-long smoke!

My all-time favorite medium English, C&D Plantation Evening, in my all-time favorite pipe, my Jan Zeman Latitude 41 North Cape.

Smokey

Dunhill Early Morning pipe with a nice hot cup of PG Tips

Have the afternoon off...time to settle in with some Fillmore in my rustic Pete Emerald, a pot of tea, and something to read.

First try of FVF in a Sasieni volcano

edit: 1st impression -- can't argue with the 'full' part!

I am not a big fan of aro's, but somehow the inlaws keep sending me some. So, MacB Original in a battered old reject Goussard. Every now and then when the occasion is right, I really do enjoy it.

George Kaplan":bioqmo2h said:
Exhausted Rooster in my favorite cob.
just broke up some ER and I'mm still scared of it. lets see what happens

Hater":esmb5v56 said:
George Kaplan":esmb5v56 said:
Exhausted Rooster in my favorite cob.
just broke up some ER and I'mm still scared of it. lets see what happens
Don't fear the Rooster. It was you talking about it that made me go out and buy some more. I'd forgotten how much I liked it.

Dunhill NightCap for breakfast in one of my grandfathers pipes. Not sure of the make of it but its burned more Latakia heavy blends for me than any other pipe in my collection. I was lucky enough to get all my fathers and grandfathers pipes when I started this great adventure, about 20 of them.

Earlier - a bowl of EMP in a dedicated Basket Bulldog.

HIS.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.