What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
London Mixture, in an Il Ceppo bent apple.
Earl Grey on the side.
Absolutely transcendental smoke this morning!

The last of my Gawith Hoggarth & Co Scotch Mixture (with a little Luxury Navy Flake to fill it) in a Jobey Strawberry.

Rob_In_MO":qxqqli8a said:
Frog Morton on the Town in my Basket Bulldog, sipping on some Earl Grey.
Darn you Harlock! Now you've got me drinking this crap! :mrgreen:
Hey Rob, I'm convinced that something in Earl Grey "activates" the flavor of Latakia.
Lat blends just seem to come alive when paired with EG.
Welcome to... the Grey side...

Harlock999":8r4m7ex7 said:
Hey Rob, I'm convinced that something in Earl Grey "activates" the flavor of Latakia.
Lat blends just seem to come alive when paired with EG.
Welcome to... the Grey side...
Earl Grey is something i've never really thought about much in the past. Sure i've seen it, but never really tried it. Your regular posting of drinking EG while smoking sparked my curiosity and I finally broke down and tried it.

It's Great! Perfect with a light Lat blend, which I prefer anyway...

Filled the BBQ with charcoal, have a few strip steaks ready to grill, broke open my 2010 3 Oaks Syrian and filled up my 2011 James Upshall Bark Hollywood Slimline. Going to make a stiff drink and enjoy the evening.

Cheers!

Blockade Runner from Cornell & Diehl in a newly-arrived Longchamp. TO CALL THIS STUFF POTENT WOULD BE MORE THAN A SLIGHT UNDERSTATEMENT!!!! It kicks harder than a mule with a taste for cocaine ;) Saying that, the taste is absolutely superb! None of the rum the blender mentions, but it doesnt matter, because you forget all about it, once you take your first pull of this formidable Navy Cav. Definitely not for the faint of heart and palate. Otherwise, Highly recommended. It will be a permanent fixture in my stash...

My 6th bowl of G.L. Pease's Ashbury in a Charatan sandblasted bent bulldog w/DC stem :p , one of thr FINEST blends EVER!!

GLP Sextant in a Sav. billiard.
Really starting to like this stuff!

A Savinelli Bruna, loaded with Solani ABF..Yum Yum

Nightcap, in a Castello Sea Rock.
Earl Grey on the side.

CH with a touch of St Bruno in a Jobey Strawberry

A lot of tobaccos to try today...

First I had a bowl of Stromfront to begin breaking in my new cob. What with all the burley samples to try I figure I'd dedicate this new cob to burley blends :)

Now I'm having an exquisite bowl of Old Gowrie from 1999(!!!) in my Picta
a420be86.jpg

Earlier today - MacBarens HH Old Dark Fired in my Savinelli rusticated billiard 1/4 bent.

Right now some P&W #78 in a Maestro poker.

Next up, some 2015 with 15% added Perique. Gonna use my trusty Wiley Rhody.

Cheers,

RR

Status
Not open for further replies.