What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Started off the day with Uhle's #255 in my cheap Chacom. First pipe, and #255 is what my late Pap smoked exclusively. Thanks Pap! Your choice was a good 'un!

Late morning saw a bowl of tiltjp Oriental Dusk burned in my Sav 1/2 bent "David's Choice".

Mid afternoon smoked the last of the C&D Burley #3 in my Pete XL21. Gave me the hics once again!

Now onto P&W Churchill in my Maestro Poker.

Got some Night Train rubbed out for next in a Wiley Rhody!

Good smoking brothers!

:drunken:

Cheers,

RR

...this evening, a bowl of Newminster Superior Flake in my Tim Thorpe blast modified "pick"... :D

“EVERYTHING WE HEAR IS AN OPINION, NOT A FACT. EVERYTHING WE SEE IS A PERSPECTIVE, NOT THE TRUTH.”MARCUS AURELIUS – ROMAN EMPEROR & STOIC PHILOSOPHER 161-180 CE

Earlier today Kendal Plug in my Todd Harris mega Dublin. Right now some Adirondack Tiger Slices in a Dunhill shell cutty.

The Solent mixture in an unfinished Lovat Sav 2nd ...out of a basket.

Peterson Special 2012 Reserve in a Pete 03 with coffee and book - preparing myself for another gladiatorial day bidding on eBay! Life can be tough brothers........

Fraternally

Jers

...this morning a bowl of Newminster Superior Round Sliced in a L'Antra rusticated billiard... :)

“I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective judgment in all human affairs.”-Albert Einstein, 1950

Enjoying some University flake in my new Stanwell featherweight 240.

London Mixture, in a Castello 55.
Earl Grey on the side.

...this hot afternoon, a bowl of Newminster Superior Flake in my Ben Wade blast billiard... :sunny:

“Well, it keeps my hands busy, and my mouth shut.”-Exile

2007 Embarcadero

ca. 1950 (?) Parker "Straightgrain A" billiard.

Dedicated for several years now.

One of the all-star teams. :cheers:

:face:

Union Square in a bought-new-in-1974 Peterson Primiere 80S.

:face:

An afternoon bowl of Virginia Woods in a shell finished Charatan Pot ( bought in 1972) . These big Charatan pots just love the 'bac from KC :p

...this evening, a bowl of Condor Long Cut in my Radice Blast Apple... :D

"A pipe gives a wise man time to think and a fool something to stick in his mouth."
C.S. Lewis

Dunhill Nightcap in a Pete ebony system 309 earlier and FVF in a Rad 55-style natural blasted pot now...

Status
Not open for further replies.