What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Squadron Leader in a MM cob.

Hard for me to believe but I've lost my taste for latakia! I have about 700g of Presbyterian Blend sitting in a glass jar for more than a year already. My pipesmoking buddy loves this blend. I'm tempted to swop with him for something else. Or....maybe I should keep it for another year??? :?:

Red Cake 5100 in a bent Parker apple.....this is GOOOOOD stuff!!!

Been on a Burley kick the past few days thanks to all my wonderful brothers sending me so many great tobaccos to try! :cheers:

Probably smoked more burley in the last three days then I've smoked in the last three months!

Right now I'm having a bowl of Peretti Somerset Slices in a MM cob. I've only smoked a few bowls so far but this is a fantastic burley flake. I thought the only burley flake I needed to stock was Wessex Burley slice... It seems I was mistaken :)

Balkan Sobranie va no.10 from 1962 in my Adam Davidson nosewarmer almond.

vaperfavour":t8eq2ebz said:
Balkan Sobranie va no.10 from 1962 in my Adam Davidson nosewarmer almond.
Lucky!!! :cheers: I'm sure that's one fine bowl of tobacco

I'm having some GLP Cairo in a Larsen Canadian. I might like the aroma of this blend more than I like the flavor! And the flavor is fantastic!

Reaching a state of near orgasmic bliss. All is right with the world right now, no problems at all. :drunken:

vaperfavour":6xiqjdrk said:
Reaching a state of near orgasmic bliss. All is right with the world right now, no problems at all. :drunken:
I'm right there with you, Brother! Cheers! :cheers:

MisterE":7nqipq39 said:
Just polished off a nice parfait of GH Dark Plug and GH Louisiana Flake in the Harlock Sasieni. :cheers:
Must have been a pretty hefty parfait... 8)

Yep. Of all the bygone greats I smoked ca. 1973-80, BSVa10 towered over them all, head and shoulders. It WAS that good.

Embarcadero in a ca. 1950s Parker "Straightgrain A" billiard with an LL lucite stem. Not orgasmic, but decidedly idyllic.

:face:

Harlock999":mn6kzzqa said:
MisterE":mn6kzzqa said:
Just polished off a nice parfait of GH Dark Plug and GH Louisiana Flake in the Harlock Sasieni. :cheers:
Must have been a pretty hefty parfait... 8)
Well, imagine a parfait made in a giant vase. :p

GLP Cumberland in a Bari. Found this tin in the cellar; I'm not usually a VA smoker but this stuff is good.

PCCA Quest from 1993 in my bent Chris Askwith weathered bone blowfish.

London Mixture, in a Caminetto Business 108.
Earl Grey on the side...

Last bowl of the day. Finished off with a large Charatan Executive straight grain freehand full of Peretti's Royal Blend. Ahhhhh the days of the old Sobranie 759 still live !!!

Christmas Cheer 2011 in a large, bent Savinelli bulldog. So glad I have another 3 tins of this beauty

AAAAAH Ketchup in the morning!! :) Some Union Square in a tanshell bent bulldog Edwards !!

Status
Not open for further replies.