What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda killed my taste buds yesterday-

Started off with OJK in my Pete 999.

That led to some MacBaren Old Dark Fired in my Savinelli 1/4 bent rusticated billiard. Being as it's a pretty big bowl, I had to DGT the second half after some yard work.

Late afternoon had a bowl of '04 Cumberland in my Savinelli 1/2 bent "David's Choice".

After supper saw a bowl of P&W #78 sacrificed in my Maestro Poker.

And followed that with some 2015 w/15% added Perique in my Wiley Rhody.

By the time I got to the 2015 my sense of taste had been pretty compromised, so didn't really enjoy it like I normally do. Even my evening ritual of a cup of yoghurt before retiring tasted bland.

:|

So today so far it's been limited to a bowl of PA in the AM after b'fast in my trusty Pete 999.

OK, I did have a cigar mid afternoon. So sue me!

:joker:

Cheers,

RR

Some Sutliff's Balkan Luxury Blend 957 in a Charatan Relief Grain bent bulldog. A REAL NICE evening type of Balkan blend.

SG Navy Flake in a Sasieni 4 Dot. I discovered a little tin I forgot about that had been sitting for months. It's bone dry. Not bad. :|

I woke up the other day with a sore throat. Tried to smoke a bowl and after a few puffs I realized that I couldn't taste anything :evil:

First bowl in a few days:

Cairo in my favorite Ser Jacopo billiard. This stuff is so very good...

Nightcap, in a shape 19 Sea Rock.
Earl Grey on the side.

The last of my Stokkebye Lux Navy Flake in a Brigham prince; the balance filled with Golden Age

Back to back bowls of SG Navy Flake & Sextant in a GBD Speciale prince. Surprised at how different these two are.

Muddler":d1ghsv4y said:
Back to back bowls of SG Navy Flake & Sextant in a GBD Speciale prince. Surprised at how different these two are.
The SG Navy is pretty one dimensional by comparison. Sextant is one I'll get more of for sure!

Peretti's Royal Blend in a grp3 sized GBD Century. I LOVE this 'bac AND this pipe ! Bought it the year my daughter was born, back in '72 and it's almost black I've smoked it so much :p

Penzance in a Ser Jacopo Maxima. Damn near an ounce in there! Been at it a while...

Not a damn thing...allergies have my throat all gacked up. Looks like I'm layin' off for a day or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.