What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
New tin of Peterson Connoisseur's choice opened - sitting in the garden with my Pete 03 in glorious sunshine...........looks like Ireland got somebody else's weather today!

Fraternally

Jers

...this morning, a bowl of G&H Dark Plug in a Radice Rind Billiard... :D

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/54]
radice18.jpg
[/url]

"DIPLOMACY IS ENTIRELY A QUESTION OF THE WEED. I CAN ALWAYS SETTLE A QUARREL IF I KNOW BEFOREHAND WHETHER THE PLENIPOTENTIARY SMOKES CAVENDISH, LATAKIA, OR SHAG." -LORD CLARENDON (ENGLISH FOREIGN SECRETARY)

s.ireland":aj6ao3e3 said:
Behike54":aj6ao3e3 said:
some lovely aged Stonehaven in my Quagliatta.
Hey, Behike54! Great to see you! 8)
Thanks, brother! The move and all sorts of adjustments while managing some businesses out of state has been so draining of my time and energy.

Btw, this morning it's EMP in my Nording FH. :)

...this afternoon, a bowl of Condor Long Cut in my Davidoff smooth Canadian... :cheers:

"MAY MY LAST BREATH BE DRAWN THROUGH A PIPE, AND EXHALED IN A JEST."
-CHARLES LAMB

Peterson Special 2012 Reserve in my Pete Churchwarden Dublin - smooth, cool and sweet. What a pleasure.....

Fraternally

Jers

Newminster Superior Navy Flake in a Boswell brandy. I find this a good smoke now that I have smoked a few bowls.

...this evening, a bowl of MacBaren Plum Cake in a Bjarne rusticated billiard... :)

"...PIPE SMOKING IS PROPERLY AN INTELLECTUAL EXERCISE." -CHRISTOPHER MORLEY, 1916

Currently I'm enjoying some Dunhill De Luxe Navy Rolls. It's a pretty great smoke, but it needs some drying out next time. I'm smoking it in my Savinelli Solara. I also received a new (but old) ash tray that I'm using for the first time. It's made of syroco wood complete with a pipe holder, box to hold tools, matches, or a pack of smokes, and the ash tray itself. I'm using some of the Diamond strike anywhere matches. I was worried they wouldn't be very easy to light, but was pleasantly surprised.

photo_20.jpg

Last bowl of the day. Royal Yacht in a Sav dry system.

Earlier, Burley Flake #1 in a Pete 264 Emerald.

Scott

...an early morning bowl of Revor Plug in my Radice Underwood billiard... :cheers:

"WHEN ALL IS SAID AND DONE, LOVE IS TRITE COMPARED WITH THE SPIRITUALITY OF A TOBACCO PIPE.”
-JULES DEGANCOURT

I can never sleep

Penzance.

Dunhill Root briar poker.

...Earlier, it was:

Bohemian Scandal.

Dunhill Cumberland Liverpool.

It's been a good day.

First try of Granger in 20+ years, in a no-name mini churchwarden

Getting the day started with some 2002 Haddo's in a Tonni brandy

Status
Not open for further replies.