What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...this afternoon, a bowl of PS Escudo in a Ashton Soverign Blast Apple...

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/91]
ashton12.jpg
[/url]

My Passions are my children, my religion, my music, & my pipes…”
PeterD

C&D Burley #1 in a smooth Pete Tankard. Irish Breakfast Tea on the side for a little afternoon lift.

Scott

2035 in a Peterson 20S. Old Rasputin on the side. Absolutely lovely evening here in Philly.

...this evening, a bowl of Ennerdale Flake in a L'Antra straight blast billiard... :cheers:

“My Passions are my children, my religion, my music, & my pipes…”PeterD

Embarcadero in an old Parker straightgrain billiard w/ an LL re-stem.

9.5/10

:face:

DrumsAndBeer":qatdtd8t said:
VA Spice in a Falcon, Stone IPA on the side.
Nice! I'm actually pairing my bowl of Sam Gawith's Best Brown Flake (in my Jirsa) with a bomber of Stone's 16th Anniversary IPA, which is beyond delicous--the uber citrusy ale is really complimenting the grassy, raisin bran notes of the BBF. Big ups to EC Outlaw for the hook-up on this BBF--my first bowl and I'm a convert.

GrampaGrossbart":vhg6qroe said:
Nice! I'm actually pairing my bowl of Sam Gawith's Best Brown Flake (in my Jirsa) with a bomber of Stone's 16th Anniversary IPA, which is beyond delicous--the uber citrusy ale is really complimenting the grassy, raisin bran notes of the BBF. Big ups to EC Outlaw for the hook-up on this BBF--my first bowl and I'm a convert.
I was "this" close to picking that one up at the store yesterday. Their 15th Anniversary Black Imperial IPA was sublime last year. I expect nothing less from Stone & they rarely disappoint. BBF, that's on my list. I do have a small sample courtesy of Natch.

Virginia Woods in a Boswell Freehand Billiard for my night cap with just a touch of Buffalo Trace.

I can't miss my morning walk.

...this morning, a bowl of Kendal Plug in a SvenLar freehand bent egg... :cheers:

"SMOKING IS A NECESSITY FOR A PERSON ENGAGED IN STUDY--IT STIMULATES THE INTELLECT AND REVIVES THE SPIRIT SHOULD LASSITUDE SET IN." -DR. BEINTEMA, 1650

Status
Not open for further replies.