What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stonehaven in my Wiley freehand Dublin.

A bowl of a new tin of Dunhill Flake in another of my Banker shaped Charatans, a Relief Grain like this one:

KGrHqFokE9mN80O6yBP9dB1v22w60_121.jpg

femur":d35j6jep said:
Stonehaven in my Wiley freehand Dublin.
A winning combination if I ever heard one.

Don't have that pipe, but my Wiley Rhody is one of my faves. As is Stony!

:cheers:

Cheers,

RR

Oh and I'm smoking some P&W Churchill right now in a Maestro poker.

Next up is Night Train in the aforementioned Wiley!

this evening, a bowl of DE (1982) Amphora Regular in a 1966 group 4 Dunhill rustic billiard... :cheers:

“My Passions are my children, my religion, my music, & my pipes…”PeterD

Plum Pudding in a Comoy's Golden Grain.

Scott

Luxury Bullseye Flake in a Boswell Freehand Plateau Billiard. Sample from Shane. Thanks brother, hope you're recovering nicely. :D

Some B&M house blend called Smells Like Heaven given as a present by my son. Not sure what it is but isn't bad. Smoking in my 70's Preben Holm Ben Wade freehand. The one on the bottom.

pipes004-2.jpg

Having an exceptional bowl of 4-year-old Old Gowrie in a Ser Jacopo Picta... I'm just barely feeling okay enough to have a quick smoke... Thanks, Chris! Hope you like the Bullseye. I don't remember how old that sample was but I know it's too young ;) that's a smoke that needs years for its sharpness to mellow.
a420be86.jpg

s.ireland":j6i6yd2t said:
Having an exceptional bowl of 4-year-old Old Gowrie in a Ser Jacopo Picta... I'm just barely feeling okay enough to have a quick smoke... Thanks, Chris! Hope you like the Bullseye. I don't remember how old that sample was but I know it's too young ;) that's a smoke that needs years for its sharpness to mellow.
2009, and it was quite mellow. I am going to have to buy a few pounds and squirrel it away. :D

...today will be a Condor Day...Several pipes loaded with the Condor Flake...First pipe this afternoon will be my L'Antra Smooth Natural Canadian... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/98]
l_antr12.jpg
[/url]

“Pipe smoking is not a habit…but a way of life”…
PeterD

Just finished another bowl of my "new" 'bac, McC's Aurora in a Hardcastle "Jack o' London" model Banker shaped I got back in the early '70s when I went on a trip to London. I'm really liking this 'bac and it likes this shaped pipe :p

Status
Not open for further replies.