What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...this morning, a bowl of Newminster Navy Flake in a Charatan straight dublin... :cheers:

“…So it shall be for all time. If discord has broken out between two beings, let them smoke together. United by this bond, they will live in peace and friendship thereafter.”Attributed to the Great Manitu, the Great Spirit.

Just finishing a morning bowl of sweet - McC's FM 2000 in my Rosslare 999

3437b1-1.jpg

Murray's Yachtsman Navy Plug in a Pete 221.

@Monbla - there's no easy way to say this......I want your pipe! ;)

Fraternally

Jers

Fillmore the the H-pipe (a beautiful Sasieni courtesy of Harlock).

Dayum, DAYUM, DAYUM, DAYUM. It's that good! 8)

Just lit up my first bowl of the evening, my "new" 'bac, Aurora in one of my Stanwells. a nice 45 Legend Pot. These Danes really like Va's so this ought to be a "heavanly" smoke :p

004-001-42041.jpg

Some more Old Gowrie in an Ashton... This is some seriously satisfying Virginia
CA74DC4D-D48B-40B7-BD46-86DC92ACFB8F-2548-000003C8E14EB0BA.jpg

...G&H Chocolate Flake in a group 4 Dunhill Cumberland Lovat... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/99]
dunhil12.jpg
[/url]

“A pipe is the fountain of contemplation, the source of pleasure, the companion of the wise; and the man who smokes, thinks like a philosopher and acts like a Samaritan.”-Edward George Bulwer-Lytton, 1st Baron Lytton

Started off with PS Luxury Navy Flake in my humble lil' Sav Oscar Lucite Rhody I got from a great sale from mattia (thanks Nathan).

Rubbed some MacB ODF out for later, and enjoyed it immensely in an estate Sav rusticated 1/2 bent. Even DGT'd it for an afternoon smoke!

Just finished a fine bowl of Red Rap (courtesy of femur) in my Maestro poker.

Now on to one of my favorite blends, 2015 w/15% added P-weed in my trusty Wiley Rhody!

:tongue:

Cheers,

RR

Just loaded up some evening Nic in my newer Peterson River series (Boyne) St. Rhodesian, some Royal Yacht. This stuff makes Nightcap seem like de-caff in the Lady Nic dept. :p

002-029-106421.jpg

...this morning, a bowl of G&H Dark Plug in a Svenlar smooth bent egg... :cheers:

“My Passions are my children, my religion, my music, & my pipes…”
PeterD

Status
Not open for further replies.