What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anniversary Kake in a 1979 Chippendale Rhodesian, which is a Charatan second, but smokes like a first. Next up is Amphora Red in a Sasieni 4 Dot Ruff Root Dublin.

...this afternoon, a bowl of Skandinavik Full Aroma in a Ben Wade freehand... :cheers:

“Well, it keeps my hands busy, and my mouth shut.”-Exile

Today starts with a blend from House of Calabash called "Nothing Quite Like The First Pipe Of The Day", in a Northern Briars rusticated sitter Poker, with a cup of black coffee.

Just finished my fourth bowl of Erinmore Flake in a Stanwell (Danish) 45 Pot. This is some REAL TASTEY stuff :p

Combo of Painter Hills/R Blend (the two work well together -- the N in the Painter Hills is a bit on the high side, and the R Blend burns a tad hot for me -- combined, they smooth each other out nicely, so I combined what I had left of the two; for those unfamiliar with either, both are 'matches' for Revelation) in a straight pot basket briar

idbowman":h8v7eqid said:
Back at it. Frog Morton in a Pete Emerald.
Great to hear, Brother !!!

CH in a Sav Bent Rhodesian.

Breaking in my Irish Army 69 Pete with Frog Morton, damn this thing smokes well. Feels even better wearing my Irish flat cap while smoking it.

kaiser83":dvgvtmvc said:
Breaking in my Irish Army 69 Pete
Read that too quickly...I totally thought it said "Amish Party 69 Pete." :clown:

idbowman":u26gu55h said:
kaiser83":u26gu55h said:
Breaking in my Irish Army 69 Pete
Read that too quickly...I totally thought it said "Amish Party 69 Pete." :clown:
Giggity. Ya never know about them Amish, they might have some crazy things going on in those barns lol

Listening to Pipes Magazine new radio show, smoking a nice bowl of OGS in a large S&R freehand.

...this evening, a bowl of Mixture 79 in a L'Antra blast billiard... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/139]
my_l_a15.jpg
[/url]

All hail! To thee, Pipe! Long life to thee, Bowl!
You quicken the tho't, You uplift the Soul!

Another bowl of Erinmore Flake in an Edwards Tan shell blast bent bulldog :twisted:

STORM FRONT in a Official Dr. Grabow Cob!!! AWESOME! You can actually taste the cigar leaf!
Zach

Status
Not open for further replies.