What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm almost finished smoking Anniversary Kake in my smooth Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian. Next is the current tinned version of Three Nuns in a 2 star Ferndown Bark Prince with a Cumberland stem. Then I'll end the night with Louisiana Red in my smooth Savinelli Autograph 5 full bend with a rough top.

Until I started visiting pipe forums, I never realized how interested I am in what others smoke. Keep posting!

Autumn is creeping in. Time for another bowl of Odyssey. I have found that getting ahead of Mother Nature's plan by breaking the winter weed out a little early is always a good thing to do.

...an early morning bowl of Condor Long Cut in a Castello P&T 2000 POY searock billiard...

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/141]
my_cas13.jpg
[/url]

"(TOBACCO IS) A COMPANION IN SOLITUDE; IT IS A STOREHOUSE FOR REFLECTION AND GIVES TIME FOR THE FUMES OF WRATH TO DISPERSE." -JAPANESE AUTHOR

Royal Blend in a Pete St. Pat 999.
Breakfast tea on the side.

2007 Robusto in an old group 5 Parker Straightgrain billiard.

:face:

Just finished Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a MM cob. Next is Anniversary Kake in my Karl Erik Ekstravagant A.

My Castello Le Catene 55 was giving me the eye and GL Pease Abingdon is my first smoke of autumn.

Cotton Bowl in a Peterson Tankard

I've been trying to think how I could describe this.....being a man of few words the description that comes to mind is "satisfying" :lol:

...this afternoon, a bowl of Skandinavik Full Aroma in a new Savinelli blast Canadian... :sunny:

“Nowhere in the world will such a brotherly feeling of confidence be experienced as amongst those who sit together smoking their pipes.”- The Results and Merits of Tobacco, 1844, Doctor Barnstein

-------

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/viewtopic.forum?t=19346

Status
Not open for further replies.